0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Other peoples' theories

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Original Message                 Date: 03-Jun-03  @  03:38 AM     Edit: 19-Jun-03  |  05:07 AM   -   Other peoples' theories

Mick

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

poof

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 101/122                 Date: 22-Jun-03  @  05:21 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

pict

Link?:  No link

No-one goes to the theory forum anymore they must have figured it all out.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 102/122                 Date: 22-Jun-03  @  08:08 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

psylichon

Link?: Link

Very well said, Mick. Come chat sometime if you ever get the chance...

Message 103/122                 Date: 22-Jun-03  @  05:06 PM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

mcc>

occasionally....and only occasionally>

a pearl is dropped and lost and rediscovered.

this thread was well-intended and as far as i'm concerned. just the fact that one person here picked up the book and read it makes it all
well worth it.

steppenwolf is a more difficult read and hesse claimed it to be his most misunderstood work.
alas the prize goes to siddartha.
clarity can be a good thing.

Message 104/122                 Date: 22-Jun-03  @  07:01 PM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

xoxos

i believe the appropriate 'topping' lol would be 'frosted' ho ho ha

i doubt rereading the thread would help.. look at influx, still defending the 'innocent..' equates to ignorance, is it not? defend them, influx, defend them!

after all.. if it weren't for this demonstration, would mick have the golden opportunity to observe himself attempting to understand others from his own media-cloistered perspective.. tsk, mick. weren't you just postulating the existence of a world beyond the thoughts of others? let your imagination embrace it's potential..

you can go back years here and find a few individuals describing themselves as 'monsters..' the per-verse, the debased..

do not fear stature and grotesque gestures, venture into the wilds, if only to look back -

hey ev'ryone, i'm a beatnick! you can ignore what i do because it's beatnick stuff!

cutthroat

Message 105/122                 Date: 22-Jun-03  @  07:47 PM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

Influx

yeah man Im fucking ignorant, shallow, stupid, greedy, narrow minded and all that good stuff

Message 106/122                 Date: 22-Jun-03  @  10:24 PM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

psylichon

and he figured that all out from online posts, too. Ironic.

Message 107/122                 Date: 23-Jun-03  @  04:30 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

errata

I'm about to piss in my chair too!

Too much. Really.

Xoxos: no one asked you! (Why is that so hard for the rest of you to say?)

Influx: I'm with ya brother, you just pointed out that an asshole is an asshole, so what? No surprises.

Victim cloister: So what if no one asked him? Why do the knives come out EVERY time someone is less than respectful. I've been known from time to time to step up and call it when someone's being a prick! But WHY OH WHY must you guys take it personaly! It takes at least a bit of insecurity to get all worked up over some self-indulgent opinion delivered at 2:00 AM from half way around the world!

Pongoid: Never think I stopped liking you! You are easily one of my favorite people on DT. An asshole, but insightful... like most bright people.

there's my contribution... guess I couldn't help but join the fray... I apologise in advance for my presumption!

e

Message 108/122                 Date: 23-Jun-03  @  03:43 PM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

mcc>

errata> no one asked you!

Message 109/122                 Date: 23-Jun-03  @  05:51 PM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

errata

LOL... yeah!

e

Message 110/122                 Date: 23-Jun-03  @  08:39 PM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

xoxos

why? because there's truth to it   "why you have to, i was getting all comfortable"

well the thanks i get!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

There are 122 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum