0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: 60 Minutes does it again...

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Original Message                 Date: 30-Sep-02  @  04:08 PM   -   60 Minutes does it again...

GT

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Well, be it known to the doubters that Iran, Iraq, and Lebanon are in fact funding Arafat's desire for genocide.

The American magazine show "60 Minutes" aired a 25 minute piece detailing the captured of the Ramallah compound's secret documents by Israeli Intelligence.

Iraq supplies oil to Arafat. He later then sells it to would-be buyers taking a cut off the top and returning the funds back to Iraq.

Iran supplies the military training and hardware, directing and dictating were the murderous bombings should be carried out.

hehe, Gore debated Bush and said Iran and Iraq have nothing to do with this...haha, what an lemming. He'd do better in Russia.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 101/124                 Date: 04-Oct-02  @  05:32 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Zazza

Link?:  No link

x: 'a serial killer and someone who executes them are both technically killers, but beyond that, the similarity ends.'

What because the state says it is ok to kill someone?

What if they get it wrong and the guy they execute turns out to be innocent?

What if the serial killer only kills rapists?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 102/124                 Date: 04-Oct-02  @  07:16 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

knowa

it eliminates a particular manifestation of a more general problem, stupid.

"stupid", see? another little manifestation of the problem. what are you gonna do? attack jersey?

serial rapist-killers and the rapists they try to kill should fight to the death on television so we can show our kids what's gonna happen to them if they try drugs.

Message 103/124                 Date: 04-Oct-02  @  08:19 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

xoxos

Link?: Link

look, i'm gonna kill you if i like, sooooo.. you better get used to it (either that or you can marry princess lucky)

you don't have very bloody long, you know. because i've brought some rooting hormone and before long i'm going to have enough money to buy some drugs i like to take, and then i'm spending all day in the garden propogating c. artemisoides (they're so nice waving back and forth en masse) and all night in my studio, so you better be nice to me and agree with what i say is right. serial rapists are sending rupees to my midi printer and i'm getting tired of al your shit, man!

that's *4* days w/o ezboard or kvr. no more ulcers for me.

Message 104/124                 Date: 04-Oct-02  @  08:50 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

influx

"Influx - the whole "America has it's faults, as do Americans, but still has redeeming qualities" thing. Sounds like you're moving to MY side of the fence. Welcome to the objective side of the force... ;-)"

Ive always felt this way though! Im thoroughly disgusted with the state of affairs here, as a truly good thing is being obliterated right before our eyes

I see the potential, but awareness of this potential makes the reality even more disgusting

Message 105/124                 Date: 06-Oct-02  @  09:20 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

brentym

you see, bush thought the saxophone was a urinal, so...

Message 106/124                 Date: 06-Oct-02  @  03:40 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

damballah

File?:  [image]

[image file]

ease up on bush, he can't help it

Message 107/124                 Date: 06-Oct-02  @  04:27 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

another Bush joke

While visiting England, George Bush is invited to tea with the Queen. He asks her what her leadership philosophy is. She says that it is to surround herself with intelligent people. He asks how she knows if they're intelligent.
- I do so by asking them the right questions, - says the Queen.
- Allow me to demonstrate. - She phones Tony Blair and says
- Mr. Prime Minister. Please answer this question: Your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or sister. Who is it?
Tony Blair responds
- It's me, ma'am.
- Correct. Thank you and good-bye, sir,- says the Queen. She hangs up and says
- Did you get that, Mr. Bush?
- Yes ma'am. Thanks a lot. I'll definitely be using that!
Upon returning to Washington, he decides he'd better put the Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to the test. He summons Jesse Helms to the White House and says
- Senator Helms, I wonder if you can answer a question for me.
- Why, of course, sir. What's on your mind?
- Uhh, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?
Helms hems and haws and finally asks,
- Can I think about it and get back to you?
Bush agrees, and Helms leaves. Helms immediately calls a meeting of other senior Republican senators, and they puzzle over the question for several hours, but nobody can come up with an answer. Finally, in desperation, Helms calls Colin Powell at the State Department and explains his problem.
- Now lookee here, son, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?
Powell answers immediately,
- It's me, of course!
Much relieved, Helms rushes back to the White House and exclaims,
- I know the answer, sir! I know who it is! It's Colin Powell!
And Bush replies in disgust
- Wrong, it's Tony Blair!!!

Message 108/124                 Date: 06-Oct-02  @  04:31 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

lol!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 109/124                 Date: 06-Oct-02  @  04:34 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

milan

ahaha! lol! excellent!

Message 110/124                 Date: 07-Oct-02  @  09:08 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Zazza

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

There are 124 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum