0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Ironic

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Original Message                 Date: 02-Apr-03  @  05:43 PM   -   Ironic

Zazza

Link?:  No link
File?:  [image]

[image file]

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 101/103                 Date: 10-Apr-03  @  05:29 PM   -   RE: Ironic

xoxos

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

one problem is to me that people don't seem to recognise that when they establish a commercial relationship with a purveyor of goods and services (i'm going to have to write a song that says 'goods and services' together a lot) they are relinquishing all responsibility for the manner in which these goods and services are enacted.

for the record, since you answered influx, my solution is as follows: many characteristics of the 'u.s.' ie. those who are related to what that string represents are intrinsic to life itself. i've got no problem declaiming something manifest in the u.s. w/o necessarily stating that it's globally (ie. universally, not planetwide) pertinent.

the fact that so many intelligent people don't recognise that life is in and of itself, uncool, does not surprise me, but it's a good argument for my conciousness being distinctly seperate in nature from those simulacrums presented to me on the physical plane, ie. you.

consuming to perpetuate existence is rigged, as a life-mechanism and manifest in capitalism. it's a manipulative device. while i'm here, i see no harm in pointing this out to any possible parallel intelligences who haven't had the perspective to determine this possibility.

the onset of life is such a massive change that there's no continuity to provide any reason to recollect existence before life. i guess it doesn't really matter, i just hate to see so many people enjoy life instead of detest it.

pop! goes the weasel.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 102/103                 Date: 10-Apr-03  @  05:48 PM     Edit: 10-Apr-03  |  05:48 PM   -   RE: Ironic

nobody

File?:  [image]

[image file]

He said simulacrum.

I think cat lifeforms are cool. Humans will likely perish though they may dream of Mars-conquest.

Physical life is just vicious but I'm not convinced that we people are just the physical part. Of course a bunch are, hence funeral homes and weeping over someone's "death" blablabla

Look at the round kitty! She's not quite as round anymore.

Message 103/103                 Date: 10-Apr-03  @  05:50 PM   -   RE: Ironic

nobody

File?:  No file

The kitty (La Tortuga) is in fact 20 feet tall and eats babies for breakfast, capitalists for lunch, and politicians for dinner. She is in fact smarter than most of you could ever hope to be, and breathes fire - hot nasty fire, at that.

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

There are 103 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum