0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: New President

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/28                 Date: 21-Jan-09  @  01:23 PM   -   New President

Jock

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Was quite amusing yesterday watching the inaugmenteration or whatever its called. To see a confident, articulate, intelligent man stand at the podium. Ok the speech wasnt exactly a rouser. But in comparison to the two Bushes sitting in the crowd, who cant string a sentance together unless it contains the words oil, war, terror or war again, Obama looked fresh, new and competant.

he certainly is the chosen one, lets hope he can restore balance to the force and not leave it in darkness like the previous twat did.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/28                 Date: 23-Jan-09  @  12:02 AM   -   RE: New President

Alan Blu

Link?:  No link

Message 3/28                 Date: 23-Jan-09  @  09:54 AM   -   RE: New President

k

lol @ Jock, yeah, he's got a big load of shit to shovel that's for sure. I dunno much about it, but i'd imagine he's gonna have to choose some federal funding programmes to chop away at bigtime and whatever he chooses to cut, some group or other will be p*ssed off.

i dont fancy his job anyways.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/28                 Date: 23-Jan-09  @  04:42 PM   -   RE: New President

droplifter

Link?:  No link

Closing Guantanamo bay will probably be his best move. You wanna try a terrorist, put the cunt in a 5-star hotel and a suit, and give him/her the best lawyer available... THEN send them to a shit-hole to waste their life. But give them Digital. Just the normal terrestrial version. Peasant TV.

I honestly think if he can ride out 'teh big pinch' he'll be up there already because of the decisions being made now in the background. Maximum respect.

Message 5/28                 Date: 24-Jan-09  @  10:54 AM   -   RE: New President

k

well you've seen the latest sweeping the web? Apparently the new conspiracy theory is that Obama is not an american, wasn't born in america and is a plant for the NWO

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/28                 Date: 25-Jan-09  @  06:24 PM   -   RE: New President

Milan

wow k! you're waaay behind the curve here! check out this shocking expose for the story:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-truth-about-why-obama-cant-be-president/

Message 7/28                 Date: 26-Jan-09  @  11:32 AM   -   RE: New President

Jock Munro

ha ha ha ha ! brilliant.

I still reckon they should do Celebrity Guantanamo Bay, something good could come out the place when it shuts. They could dump the likes of Paris Hilton there, she's a media whore, she'd love it.

*cuts to guard shoving urine soaked rag down her throat and hitting her in the face with the butt of his gun* "talk goddam it bitch" !

Message 8/28                 Date: 26-Jan-09  @  12:49 PM   -   RE: New President

k

absolutely! i'd pay to watch that even.. another show i'd pay to watch is where they take Jamie Olver and his family, chuck them on a totaly fucked council estate in the north of england on an income support budget and film their day to day lives. Alternatively do the same show but featuring an assortment of MP's

yes.... that'd be a classic.

Message 9/28                 Date: 27-Jan-09  @  09:02 AM   -   RE: New President

Jock

Link?:  Link

oi ! leave the poor old fat lipped mockey lisping food cavalier twat alone !

How about another idea. Brittain's Celebrity Unemployed Chimp Gang Rape. Fern Brittain gets viciously abused by the currently out of work P.G Tips Chimps

Message 10/28                 Date: 27-Jan-09  @  12:20 PM   -   RE: New President

k

oh wossy!!!... you did it again!!

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 28 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum