0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Desperatly seeking dP/2 mainboard

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/22                 Date: 30-Oct-07  @  02:42 PM   -   Desperatly seeking dP/2 mainboard

nutoniom

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

You have one in your closet, i'm sure.

pretty please ?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/22                 Date: 30-Oct-07  @  03:18 PM   -   RE: Desperatly seeking dP/2 mainboard

k

Link?:  Link

What's a dp/2 mainboard?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/22                 Date: 30-Oct-07  @  03:36 PM   -   RE: Desperatly seeking dP/2 mainboard

nutoniom

Ensoniq DP/2, parralel effect unit. I need the main board, inside the unit.

Message 4/22                 Date: 30-Oct-07  @  06:46 PM   -   RE: Desperatly seeking dP/2 mainboard

Maarten

Que? Died on you? argh, that's tough news man. Excellent FX that.

Message 5/22                 Date: 30-Oct-07  @  08:51 PM   -   RE: Desperatly seeking dP/2 mainboard

nutoniom

Actually Maatren, this one qualifies as "Horror Story".

And since it's time of the season...

I bought this for 600$ in 2000. It crapped on me last year. Some tech charged me
300$ to change 14 capacitors(yes, you read that correctly...), without my prior consent, like he should have done.

So i am now looking at a VERY expensive, non-working unit.

It's a real bummer, because i love this thing, but I can't really put more money in it as far as "Tech" goes...

60$ an hour is a lot of money for me. I'd rather hunt down a board and change it myself.

Message 6/22                 Date: 30-Oct-07  @  09:44 PM   -   RE: Desperatly seeking dP/2 mainboard

k

and how much are they on ebay? seems like a whole replacement might be better and you get the old one for spares !!... (er, except not the. er... mainboard of course)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/22                 Date: 31-Oct-07  @  04:59 PM   -   RE: Desperatly seeking dP/2 mainboard

nutoniom

Yeah, will try to score another one. Am also thinking of getting one of the cheapie lexicon box ala mpx200, any thought on those ?

Message 8/22                 Date: 31-Oct-07  @  06:06 PM   -   RE: Desperatly seeking dP/2 mainboard

Maarten

Bought a DP/4 last year for 250 euro's and see the DP2 pass by from time to time at around 150-200e range so you should be able to find something for much less than you paid in 2000. Not sure what people are asking at your end though... Hope things work out for you.

Message 9/22                 Date: 01-Nov-07  @  11:21 AM   -   RE: Desperatly seeking dP/2 mainboard

k

here is one cheap with no p/s

cheap but of course how do you know it works.. the guy says it works, but also says the sale offers no warraty it does, lol

28 bucks so far.. ends 2nd Nov

Message 10/22                 Date: 01-Nov-07  @  04:44 PM   -   RE: Desperatly seeking dP/2 mainboard

nutoniom

yah, i'm watching this one go, but the bid history seems fishy... all these strange names

jevg64

jat58

4g63t

i don't know, weird

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum