0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Guitars & amps

Subject: TEST GUITAR CHORD

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/16                 Date: 23-Jan-07  @  02:05 PM   -   TEST GUITAR CHORD

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

X                                                                      
    X                                                                   
    X                                                                   

Eminor

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/16                 Date: 23-Jan-07  @  07:29 PM   -   RE: TEST GUITAR CHORD

Musineer Productions

Link?: Link

Are you looking for feedback?

Using Firefox 2 I can't see the numbers of the strings.

(Wouldn't that be E maj anyway?)

Message 3/16                 Date: 24-Jan-07  @  12:08 AM   -   RE: TEST GUITAR CHORD

k

Using Firefox 2 I cant see the numbers of the strings.

on the output display u mean?.. i added it in

yes, e-major, whoops

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/16                 Date: 24-Jan-07  @  12:37 AM   -   RE: TEST GUITAR CHORD

k

one

Message 5/16                 Date: 24-Jan-07  @  12:37 AM   -   RE: TEST GUITAR CHORD

k

X                            
                                  X                                     
                               X                                        
                                  X                                     
                            X                                           

one

Message 6/16                 Date: 24-Jan-07  @  12:38 AM   -   RE: TEST GUITAR CHORD

k

X                              
                            X                                           
                         X                                              
                         X     X                                        
                         X                                              

two

Message 7/16                 Date: 24-Jan-07  @  12:40 AM   -   RE: TEST GUITAR CHORD

k

X                                  
                      X                                                 
                   X                                                    
                         X                                              
                   X                                                    

Message 8/16                 Date: 24-Jan-07  @  07:07 PM   -   RE: TEST GUITAR CHORD

Musineer Productions

Hmm, far worse now. I've still got file-picture-type symbols. I don't know what they're called. Not favicons - little symbols to suggest there should be a picture.

However there's only five now (I'm sure you had six yesterday). Unless you're doing a special on banjos , there's an error.

Message 9/16                 Date: 26-Jan-07  @  12:03 PM   -   RE: TEST GUITAR CHORD

k

wtf browser u using?

Message 10/16                 Date: 26-Jan-07  @  01:30 PM   -   RE: TEST GUITAR CHORD

Musineer Productions

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1

Mind you, when I try IE there's six boxes!!!! Still the little symbols where pics should be, but six boxes. I've gone away, drunk a coffee, splashed my face with water, etc, but there's still only five boxes with Firefox.

Looking at the source the only difference that's obvious is that you've used nut1.gif for the first box and nut2.gif for the others. But why IE should show six? Beyond me dood!

iCab also shows six boxes.

Now get this...Firefox 1.5.0.8 on the mac shows six boxes.

So none of them show the gif image, but this pc hides a box (1st String). Just like this pc won't play those blasted 4bit 8khz files when everyone else's seems to.

Oh well, put it down to a cantankarous computer I suppose. It does the music thing mighty-fine, so I don't want to fall out with it, but sometimes...

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum