0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: i want stars.......like macdonalds

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 7

Original Message 1/70                 Date: 28-Sep-05  @  09:39 AM   -   i want stars.......like macdonalds

Dominic

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

DT should give stars out like macdonalds. Some websites give out stars (under the username) depending on number of posts. Like first star for 100 posts, 2nd star for 300 posts, etc. It would really make me feel like a proper man............and I could show off to newbies. Please K......................................

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/70                 Date: 28-Sep-05  @  03:38 PM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

monkeybasket2001

oh right and i only get 4?!?!?!? come on K you know im king, give me two more stars dammit!!

greg

Message 3/70                 Date: 28-Sep-05  @  03:49 PM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

Dominic

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss!!!

F@#king ace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wicked K! hahahahahahah!

Message 4/70                 Date: 28-Sep-05  @  03:50 PM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

Dominic

No Greg - you gotta earn your stars through DT contribution bruv.

Message 5/70                 Date: 28-Sep-05  @  04:09 PM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

monkeybasket2001

Yeah but you Dom that even the stuff these so called experts has been lifted from past posts of mine, the place is littered with my stuff- I AM DANCETECH, GIVE ME MY STARS!

greg

Message 6/70                 Date: 28-Sep-05  @  04:10 PM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

monkeybasket2001

and now ive only got three stars!!

i think i lose one with every inane and pointless post i write,

greg

Message 7/70                 Date: 28-Sep-05  @  04:11 PM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

monkeybasket2001

and i would have said i was a nugget more than a cheeseburger...or at least a happy meal...

ok, ok ill fick off now...

greg

Message 8/70                 Date: 28-Sep-05  @  04:14 PM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

k

Link?:  Link

you ARE a quarterpounder... lol... jus' fuckin wit yo head

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/70                 Date: 28-Sep-05  @  04:41 PM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

k

TEST

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 10/70                 Date: 28-Sep-05  @  04:46 PM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

k

File?:  [image]

[image file]

test with file

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 7

There are 70 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum