0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: montgomery county police department

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/28                 Date: 12-Sep-05  @  08:29 PM   -   montgomery county police department

S1GNALRUNNERS - Andrew

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

So, in my absence from dancetech, I managed to get myself at a party this summer--- it was
amazing, there were like 300 people there, one of my good friends was throwing the party.

At about 11:45, lo and behold--- the cops are migrating like little buzzing bitches at the bottom of
the street. People start shitting their pants- heading in all directions: the woods, under the house
(seriously)-- everyhwere. My first move instictively was to run into the woods. I see people
hauling ass, I'm going to do the same. Then something clicked-

"What in the fuck am I doing wrong here?"

I had not been drinking, I had clearly not paid for alcohol (they were putting little marks in magic
marker on people's hands who paid for beer)--- I really wasn't doing anything wrong, so I went
back inside.

Well, the cops show up soon after creating their "road block." I am sitting upstairs in the house
on a couch, waiting. Soon enough, they're in the house throwing everyone in the hall telling them
to wait. I get pulled out of the room, and put down with the rest of the "criminals."

This is like a 3 hour process by the way, I was pretty tired and wanted to get the fuck out of
there and asleep. So finally the cop comes out and barks "Everyone here is getting charged with
posession of alcohol..." at this point, I simply raise my hand. I'm sitting on the ground in the back
of the room- the cop goes "Put your hand down and shut the fuck up, what the fuck do you think
this is...a classroom and you're in the back? Put your fuckin hand down, son."

So I wait...finally I get called in with everyone else. The cop asks me if I had been drinking, I said
no. He said "stop lying, tell me how much you had- we're going to find out in a second" and I
respond with "Not a drop, officer." He then asks to check my hands (they were smart enough to
figure out what the smiley face on people's hands meant...which must have been an
accomplishment they took lots of pride in because they explained to everyone who they called in
that that was what the smiley meant) and saw no marks. He breathalized me and I got back a
big 0.00 .

Too bad! I get charged anyways. I can't explain my outrage at this point-- is this really the
message they are trying to send to kids? I'm actively trying to be responsible by chosing not to
pay or drink anything..and still- no good.

Finally, I get my court date for September 12th. I went in today- got there at 7 so that I could
hopefully talk to someone in order to find out why in the fuck I was being punished for being
responsible. Of course, the fat fuck cops and the tight-cunted sleeze of a whore who was
representing us (you could tell there was activisim in her voice) show up a massive 20 minutes
late. So not only did i get fucked 2 months ago, they fuck me again.

Ok this post is getting a bit long- so long story short- I get the EXACT same punishment as the
kids who were drinking - an ALCOHOL CLASS to educate me on......what...i..was....responsibly
not doing?? And then community service.

Montgomery county police has NOTHING the fuck else better to do than bust parties. Its
potomac for fucksake, the crime rate is like some old crazy woman stole a safeway shopping
cart and hid it in her gold yukon-- i mean theres NOTHING going on there- so they go all super-
cop on underage parties. Just a few minor details about the meathods cops used:

They drew guns on 3 kids who were under the house in the crawl space- completely
innapropriate. One cop was threatening 2 kids with tazers. They were absolutely
COMPLETELY rude and humilliating. And my favorite part: One of my friends was getting a
citation and he had said to one of the cops: "Hey, one of my friend's dad is walking inside now to
pick up his son and he will think alot less of me if he sees me so can we just continue
discussing this in the next room- is that possible?" and the cop goes: "IS THIS STEVEN
LOREK?? THE NOTORIOUS STEVEN LOREK? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN
ARRESTED NOW??" In which, my friend's dad interrupted and completely hates the kid now.
That's SO fucked up..he and the cops were laughing about it afterwards.

Then! They ask the owner of the house if they-----get ready------ can do DOUGHNUTS in his
culdesac! Dead serious.

So all in all, the message I sure learned was "If you're at a party and the cops are coming, get
FUCKED up as quickly as you can because you've got nothing to lose"

It's THIS harshness that gets teenagers killed all the time in drunk driving accidents. No one
fucking dies of too much alcohol- thats so rare that it shouldn't be used as a scare tactic
anyways. What happens is kids will pile in as many as they can at a drinking party when no
parents are home and just go crazy because its the one time they're not supervised around
alcohol. The cops always show up if the party is half decent, and 75% of the drunk kids run out
through the back, around the side, get in their cars and drive away. Not only are they putting
more drunk drivers on the road, but they are putting SPEEDING, DRUNK drivers on the road
because they're all hauling ass trying to get out of the area the "back way." Every single fucking
party I've gone to when the cops have come this EXACT scenario has happened. There were
about 300 kids at this last one where i got charged, and guess how many got cited? No more
than 40 or 50 kids. Where the fuck else do they think the other 250 went? Hasn't this made itself
clear to ANYONE yet? If a fucking half retarded 18 year old kid can figure that shit out why
hasn't one of those worthless, shit bag, depressed, butch MADD bitches done SHIT about it?
They only make it worse. (i could go on for pages and pages but I think this one's long enough)

/end rant

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/28                 Date: 13-Sep-05  @  01:12 PM   -   RE: montgomery county police department

k

Link?:  Link

heh, whatever... Andrew, i thought you were a strong supporter of the govt regime or was that the other half of SR's ?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/28                 Date: 13-Sep-05  @  02:42 PM   -   RE: montgomery county police department

monkeybasket2001

Link?:  No link

run forrest run!

greg

Message 4/28                 Date: 13-Sep-05  @  02:47 PM     Edit: 13-Sep-05  |  02:52 PM   -   RE: montgomery county police department

cheddar

File?:  [image]

[image file]

No you are right K - he is the son of the daddy sucking gov cock, he also is the flamer troll who comes back. Perhaps he will will think again but wait.... that's the municipal police, nothing to do with national

Message 5/28                 Date: 13-Sep-05  @  03:01 PM   -   RE: montgomery county police department

S1GNALRUNNERS - BLU

heh, whatever... Andrew, i thought you were a strong supporter of the govt regime or was that the other half of SR's ?

i wish i were 18 k!

cheddar have a word with yourself, and go look up troll and then reread what you just posted.

Message 6/28                 Date: 13-Sep-05  @  04:00 PM   -   RE: montgomery county police department

monkeybasket2001

Link?:  No link

troll? isn't that a hairy, ugly- essentially spurious creature living in seclusion who attacks others different to him?!?!?!

oh i see what you have done

greg

Message 7/28                 Date: 13-Sep-05  @  04:04 PM   -   RE: montgomery county police department

k

i thought blue & andrew were 2 different guys?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/28                 Date: 13-Sep-05  @  04:07 PM   -   RE: montgomery county police department

S1GNALRUNNERS - Andrew

k: It's usually easiest to just call myself conservative because my personal viewpoints (usually)
reflect a conservative "theme" I guess.. but in this situation, it doesn't matter-- i got fucked over by
people, not political affiliations :P

monkey: i tried to!! but my stupid ass went inside hahaha

cheddar: grow up

Message 9/28                 Date: 13-Sep-05  @  04:13 PM     Edit: 13-Sep-05  |  04:19 PM   -   RE: montgomery county police department

S1GNALRUNNERS - BLU

i thought blue & andrew were 2 different guys?

hehehe ok one last time....

Blu = Alan, older fart from Scotland UK (bluvudu, spinback)

Andrew = Younger and less good looking than Alan, in DC usa (broken silence)

Message 10/28                 Date: 13-Sep-05  @  04:55 PM   -   RE: montgomery county police department

k

ok, that's cleared up then.

Younger and less good looking than Alan

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 28 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum