0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Cubase stutter track..

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/12                 Date: 05-Oct-04  @  12:23 AM   -   Cubase stutter track..

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

After 20 takes I still couldnt get rid of the facking stutter in this track.. bah, and it happens in different places so its not just my crap midi programming...

http://www.7161.com/track.cfm?track__dt_track_id=5481&user=5516&music_group=1&music_type=1&trackno=1&start=1&end=1&Select_flava_id=&name_search=Oxygene65&carrywith=music%5Fgroup%3D1%26music%5Ftype%3D1%26trackno%3D1%26start%3D1%26end%3D1%26Select%5Fflava%5Fid%3D%26name%5Fsearch%3DOxygene65&music_group=1&trackno=

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/12                 Date: 05-Oct-04  @  05:42 AM   -   RE: Cubase stutter track..

lucidskies

cool stuff man--wasnt sure what I was in for at first, but this is pretty interesting
stuff, cool sounds and solo.
about that little stutter issue, you could crossfade another clean track (of
whatever sound that is)..pretty simple manuver..either that or you could bounce
your midi 4 or 8 bars at a time?
-Mike

Message 3/12                 Date: 06-Oct-04  @  03:42 PM   -   RE: Cubase stutter track..

Jock Munro

cheerz Mike, I finally got rid of the stutter by friggin with the latency values in the ASIO control panel within SX. So I just re-recorded the track. Now I cant bloody get the lead line right ! ah well, serves me right for trying to play stuff in live like in the good old days !

Message 4/12                 Date: 12-Oct-04  @  12:43 AM   -   RE: Cubase stutter track..

SignalRunners - BLU

couldnt find the link, and get the text up ^ working,

but that pic in yer profile is badd ass ma man!  

blu

Message 5/12                 Date: 12-Oct-04  @  03:53 PM   -   RE: Cubase stutter track..

Jock Munro

try that one !!

http://www.7161.com/track.cfm?track__dt_track_id=5540&user=5516&carrywith=&music_group=1

Message 6/12                 Date: 14-Oct-04  @  04:07 AM   -   RE: Cubase stutter track..

mcc>

very nice track jock!
your leads are super.

Message 7/12                 Date: 14-Oct-04  @  06:45 AM   -   RE: Cubase stutter track..

broken finger

Woww. Always been great fan of JMJ's stuff...
Really cool sounds, and that laid back drum pattern really put it into another perspective (if my memory serves me right, the originals are quite different, or maybe its the sounds, I dunno...)

Anyways, I dig this!

Message 8/12                 Date: 26-Oct-04  @  07:05 PM   -   RE: Cubase stutter track..

horacio.larrechea

Link?:  No link

sorry jock, can't get your site, why?
i'll be back

Message 9/12                 Date: 26-Oct-04  @  08:15 PM   -   RE: Cubase stutter track..

nutoniom

you definately got my attention with overture, so i'll be checking this one out tonight for sure.

Message 10/12                 Date: 27-Oct-04  @  04:48 AM   -   RE: Cubase stutter track..

nutoniom

just checked farside, cool fucking track man ! way out there vibe.

erratic my ass, superb fucking bass aaarrrrrgghhhhhh love it.

the whole thing is just amgnificient man, right there 4.20 mark

wow, i want one.

wich one is the stutter track ?

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum