0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Let's rock !!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/21                 Date: 04-Mar-04  @  09:13 PM     Edit: 04-Mar-04  |  09:22 PM   -   Let's rock !!!!!

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

the band i've been producin - first gig excerpts - ruff man, but it was a stand-in offer gig - the bands only done 4 rehearsals

punk rock trash rock&roll

great songs imo

Lo-fi video stream

Lo-fi video d/load

Hi-fi video stream

Hi-fi video d/load

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/21                 Date: 04-Mar-04  @  09:37 PM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

blu

Link?:  No link

wow, she really got that 70's 'fack orf' accent going on man

i didnt watch till the end, did they throw any equipment about?  

blu

Message 3/21                 Date: 04-Mar-04  @  09:42 PM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

k

cant afford to yet  

you're right about the retro thing tho.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/21                 Date: 05-Mar-04  @  07:56 AM     Edit: 05-Mar-04  |  08:08 AM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

RagnarOk

Link?: Link

Ahh, facking realplayer doesn't install on my work PC, but I listened to their songs, "I saw you from the window" and "Dya wanna wear my clothes" kinda rule (I'm no rock man at all though).

Message 5/21                 Date: 05-Mar-04  @  10:42 AM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

milan

ooer... pub rock!

Message 6/21                 Date: 07-Dec-04  @  11:58 AM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

k

heh - some new recordings if you like good thrash rock&roll - we took the pc into the rehearsal room with the hoontech rack, wired some mic's to the PA desk for the kit and took direct outs to the PC rack, recorded one-take and mixed at home... not bad sound considering - we couldnt get a mix or anything like that for the drums, we just put a mic on snare/hat, kik and two overheads with EQ all flat, & took direct-outs from the channels - the only pre-check we did was to make sure the recording tracks werent clipping.

these mixes are a bit hot tho, I'm remixing them to get them a little more under control while still hot as hell - they sound ok at radio level, but listen loud on cans and they are a tad over-hot to say the least - heh heh

Message 7/21                 Date: 07-Dec-04  @  12:24 PM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

milan

yeaaargh lets raaawk

Message 8/21                 Date: 07-Dec-04  @  12:35 PM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

milan

soon you'll have to wear that rubber firefighter suit to ward off the flying beer cups, like captain sensible of the Damned did when i last saw them

Message 9/21                 Date: 07-Dec-04  @  12:47 PM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

k

cant wait! - (wont be using the Gibson that night tho!!)

Message 10/21                 Date: 07-Dec-04  @  01:23 PM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

mcc>

ya gotta love a man who'll walk out on-stage naked to piss on his unadoring audience....
especially when what they've been throwing isn't cups....but in bottles (true) !!
long live geoffrey brown>

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 21 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum