0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: this whole illuminati thing

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/29                 Date: 13-May-03  @  09:13 PM   -   this whole illuminati thing

Influx

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

someone just sent me an unfortunate article on the illuminati

the unfortunate part is that its from a "born again christian" who throws the concept of "satanic influence" around rather irresponsibly...

but...damn...what if it were true? the whole NWO thing..and not just in a political sense, but a genuinely mighty group that worships evil?

damn. heavy shit!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/29                 Date: 13-May-03  @  09:23 PM   -   RE: this whole illuminati thing

Trillium

Link?:  No link

can you post the link??

Message 3/29                 Date: 13-May-03  @  09:28 PM   -   RE: this whole illuminati thing

errata

Careful Influx,

Those who publicly questin the existence of the Secret Illuminati either disapeer or are a part of the conspiracy.

Jobs Daughters, The freemasons, the all seeing eye... they are hardly secret. Do the worship evil? Not too sure about that, but they are immoral by christian standards. Homosexual, and worshippers of Baal....

look at the Knight's Templar, and the Dark Assissin of the Ottoman Empire for some hints of their European origins... but it's older, much older!

Hehehe...

I gave up on conspiracies a long time ago. Do you really give "THEM" that much credit?!

e

Message 4/29                 Date: 13-May-03  @  10:31 PM     Edit: 13-May-03  |  10:33 PM   -   RE: this whole illuminati thing

Influx

File?:  File

The_Illuminati_in_America.doc

I dont give ANYTHING credit!

in a world where the vast majority of information fed to us is pure lies, how can one trust ANYTHING?

trillium, Ive attached the text file I was sent. Its a bit large apparently. I can email it to you too if you want. there are links within, but I dont know where this came from directly

Message 5/29                 Date: 13-May-03  @  10:33 PM   -   RE: this whole illuminati thing

hey but

hey but if you can have groups of.... (like opposite of them) then why can"t they get out a bit
\
but secret agenda aside gone to chat room

Message 6/29                 Date: 13-May-03  @  10:35 PM   -   RE: this whole illuminati thing

Influx

link

Message 7/29                 Date: 13-May-03  @  10:54 PM   -   RE: this whole illuminati thing

errata

They feed us lies so we won't recognize the truth.

e

Message 8/29                 Date: 13-May-03  @  11:00 PM   -   RE: this whole illuminati thing

Influx

right but apparently they feed us TRUTH so we wont SEE it

Message 9/29                 Date: 13-May-03  @  11:17 PM   -   RE: this whole illuminati thing

Pongoid

like I said YEARS ago: read Behold a Pale Horse.

Will Cooper.

Doesn't matter what name you use, there are people who control things, know things and make things happen. The big picture is more hideous, and bigger than most could ever want to imagine, like out of a sci-fi novel. Denial does not diminish its power. Just the opposite. Try these words Babylon, , Sumer, Enki, Masons, Rosicrucians, Reptilians, Greys, The All-seeing Eye, Rothschilds, Royalty, War, and see what you can come up with. There are loads of interpretations, and none would be completely correct, I'm sure. Find your own answers.

Ape

Message 10/29                 Date: 13-May-03  @  11:25 PM   -   RE: this whole illuminati thing

errata

indeed, the idea is to make so much info available that the truth gets obscured and impossible to get to.

however, those stumbling headlong into it, without a doubtful arch of the eyebrow could benefit from reading Foucaults Pendulum by Umberto Eco... great story, and it is an allegory on the foibles of those too quick to believe!

e

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 29 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum