0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: I shagged here .com ?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/15                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  02:24 PM   -   I shagged here .com ?

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

how does that work then?... I had a shag in Trafalger Square one night (no, not new-years-eve) - do I win £5 ?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/15                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  02:51 PM   -   RE: I shagged here .com ?

Jock Munro

Yeah I saw that, erm not you getting your fingers and tops, I mean the I shag here stickers all around Farringdon today.

Message 3/15                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  09:33 PM   -   RE: I shagged here .com ?

beds

Link?:  Link

on the centre circle of the old national stadium in cardiff arms park.

i win.

Message 4/15                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  09:58 PM   -   RE: I shagged here .com ?

steve

grimsby.

i win.

Message 5/15                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  10:26 PM   -   RE: I shagged here .com ?

Jock Munro

damn, cant beat grimsby. no one can. all is lost.

Message 6/15                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  11:54 PM     Edit: 01-May-03  |  12:04 AM   -   RE: I shagged here .com ?

Steve Roughley

Link?:  No link

Sorry, Grimsby's now't mate! Try near the toll booths for Humber Bridge - HULL! I was backpacking at the time. Made it all the way from York, to Hull, to Grimsby, to Caistor, to Lincoln. Basically the entire No.1 Northern cycleway. Kept ending up camping in fields full of young cattle, while taking so much acid that we were convinced that the cattle were stalking us. They actually trampled my tent into the ground, so we weren't completely wrong :P

Sorry. I'm not proud of much, but in this situation, my self-esteem comes second to perverse bravado  

Steve.

Message 7/15                 Date: 01-May-03  @  03:44 AM   -   RE: I shagged here .com ?

Blista

you shagged a cow?

Message 8/15                 Date: 01-May-03  @  09:29 AM     Edit: 01-May-03  |  11:06 AM   -   RE: I shagged here .com ?

Steve Roughley

Tee-hee-hee   I should have been a little more careful with my words eh?! :P

Steve.

Message 9/15                 Date: 01-May-03  @  09:36 AM   -   RE: I shagged here .com ?

psylichon

that's what i was thinking. fucked a cow on acid. must have been strong shit.

psy

Message 10/15                 Date: 01-May-03  @  09:53 AM   -   RE: I shagged here .com ?

Bastiaan

>you shagged a cow?

Beds?

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum