0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: fuck it, I see the light

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/12                 Date: 29-Apr-03  @  12:31 AM   -   fuck it, I see the light

steve

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

KILL ALL HUMANS

that is all.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/12                 Date: 29-Apr-03  @  12:59 AM   -   RE: fuck it, I see the light

nobody

Well I could have told you that.

Message 3/12                 Date: 29-Apr-03  @  03:00 AM   -   RE: fuck it, I see the light

man called clay

Link?:  No link

NEXT!

Message 4/12                 Date: 29-Apr-03  @  05:17 AM   -   RE: fuck it, I see the light

psylichon

INSECT OVERLORD FORUM

Message 5/12                 Date: 29-Apr-03  @  06:02 AM   -   RE: fuck it, I see the light

man called clay

this could prove to be a keeper.

good start at least.
anyone own a gun?...or are you just a talker?

Message 6/12                 Date: 29-Apr-03  @  02:22 PM   -   RE: fuck it, I see the light

Jock Munro

I hate those "red mist" moments. you come round to find you're once again driving on the pavement listening to Motorhead at full volume. No wonder my insurance premium is so high.

Message 7/12                 Date: 29-Apr-03  @  03:56 PM   -   RE: fuck it, I see the light

steve

i have an air rifle. it might take a while, but it'll do.

Message 8/12                 Date: 29-Apr-03  @  04:36 PM   -   RE: fuck it, I see the light

HoofHarted

Well if you stoped driving round kids play grounds at 90 mph with a fag in one hand and a bottle of vodie in the other,....jeeeezzz

Need I say any more for god sake.

Message 9/12                 Date: 29-Apr-03  @  07:22 PM   -   RE: fuck it, I see the light

xoxos

liquid plumber, can o' clorox, a dozen firecrackers. works better if you chain the doors shut first.

rotten pork, rice water, seal container in cool, dark place. also heard it with green beans instead of rice water.

do share.

Message 10/12                 Date: 29-Apr-03  @  10:16 PM   -   RE: fuck it, I see the light

Jock Munro

Sounds like Ready Steady Cook. Still I'd fling the harold up that Fern Brittan, even if I would have to roll her in flour to find the wet bit.

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum