0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Bloody yanks

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14

Original Message 1/131                 Date: 15-Apr-03  @  02:51 PM   -   Bloody yanks

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

http://english.aljazeera.net/topics/article.asp?cu_no=1&item_no=2292&version=1&template_id=277&parent_id=258

I know as individuals you are cool. But your government really are a bunch of cunts, and I wish I could be put in a ring with that Ronald Dumsfield. Looks like they wanna pick a fight with Syria now, are they mental or something ?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/131                 Date: 15-Apr-03  @  03:16 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

broken silence

Link?:  No link

and you got this from where?

Message 3/131                 Date: 15-Apr-03  @  03:39 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

bedwyr

Link?:  Link

http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,3604,937034,00.html

Message 4/131                 Date: 15-Apr-03  @  05:47 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

influx

you want to fight em?

well get in fucking LINE, aight? I've had it up to here with these bastards doing whatever they please regardless of what the PEOPLE who are supposed to be the true heart of the govt, say!

fuck em. it really is time to revolt or time to leave. I dont want to leave. I like the Rockies too much.

hmmm.

Message 5/131                 Date: 15-Apr-03  @  10:05 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

man called clay

my father died this day...tax day usa...in 1969....nixon was so drunk during my pops spy-flight into korean airspace he couldn't even answer the oval office's red phone.
he was face down.
this shit ain't nothing new. it's all greed and pigs at the trough and who's got the biggest army and
nicest looking news anchors. shiny toyotas and mercedes.

nevertheless.....i'll shout for jack against donald...he's the biggest bastard of the entire administration......even worse than the boy king.

looked at all those graves today....those who died for this great bit of real estate...the lie...
wow....what deception governs our lives.

oh...the declaration of independence.

Message 6/131                 Date: 16-Apr-03  @  12:00 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

Jock Munro

yep, it certainly is Donald whose a big used tampon.

Message 7/131                 Date: 16-Apr-03  @  01:12 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

Conscience

No Jock, you're wrong. He's not a USED tampon. That would suggest that he had some purpose which was fulfilled. I would suggest he's a BROKEN tampon. Good for nothing. Yeah - he's the worst of the bunch. And he'll pay come election time. I REALLY doubt we're going into Syria. Something dramatic would have to happen - but it's been all over the news around here. Lots of speculation, but at this point, I think it's mostly the press picking up on something small...

Message 8/131                 Date: 16-Apr-03  @  01:20 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

d

the guys who stole the election? the ones who turned a surplus into a deficit? the ones who believe they can forcibly inflict "pax americana" on the rest of the world? mental? ya rilly think so?!?!

Message 9/131                 Date: 16-Apr-03  @  01:36 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

pict

I'd liken Rumsfeld to a toxic suppository.

Message 10/131                 Date: 16-Apr-03  @  03:00 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

Trillium

I don't trust anyone without eyes.
DR has no eyes.........so weird................

Trills

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14

There are 131 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum