0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: One Iraqi-american & a bird

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/30                 Date: 24-Mar-03  @  07:19 AM   -   One Iraqi-american & a bird

Jon s

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

http://komo1000news.com/audio/kvi_aircheck_031003.mp3

One true Iraqi gent and a mindless bird have a go.

Remember this guy's words when you see those "me too" protesters on the streets...they're (unknowingly) promoting slaughter everyday by letting saddam stay in power.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/30                 Date: 24-Mar-03  @  08:59 AM   -   RE: One Iraqi-american & a bird

Zazza

Link?:  No link

So can we make a list of dictators around the world and assasinate them one by one?

How do we bring human rights to china without removing the regime by force?

How do we bring human rights to zimbabwe without removing the regime?

How do we bring human rights to saudi arabia without removing the regime by force?

How do we bring human rights to Iran without removing the regime by force?

How do we bring human rights to Kuwait without removing the regime by force?

How do we bring human rights to North Korea without removing the regime by force?

Eritrea, Belarus, Somalia, Mauritania, Cuba, etc etc etc etc

Why Iraq?

The US is quite happy to support Saudi Arabia for instance.. a country that still employs slavery.. tortures its own citizens etc etc...

A concerted and consistent approach to countries that repress, torture and murder its own people would in my humble opinion be more effective than the sheer hypocrisy and self-serving foregin policy that has led to the current situation in the middle-east, south america, africa and other areas in the world..

Removing democratically elected leaders, installing dictatorships and supplying chemical and other weapons on the one hand, and then claiming the moral high-ground on the other is not only morally bankrupt it also makes the US look like an evil joke to the people on the receiving end. Why? Because they are dying, being disenfranchised and impoverished by US foreign policy.

We had an opportunity after the terrorist attack on sept 11th to begin to institute a new world order based on the rule of law, administered by international bodies. Making it increasingly difficult for these dicators to spirit away money in hidden bank accounts, obtain weapons with whichto repress their own people and removing their ability to move around the world with impunity.

Instead, the US, with the complicity of the UK, seeks to a impose a new world order based on military might and self-interest and has removed itself from the new court of international law etc etc

Bring on the new century of terror.

Message 3/30                 Date: 24-Mar-03  @  09:14 AM   -   RE: One Iraqi-american & a bird

Broken Silence

we dont give a shit about any of those countries you listed becuase once they get nuclear capabilities, they wont use em cause they are pussies. the problem with iraq is that hussein will use any weapon against anyone once he receives it because 1) he's a sick fuck and 2) hes insane.

even though you hate america, you can still realize that we are doing something good- put everything else you think aside and look at the situation right now. we are liberating oppressed people and removing a leader who kills, rapes and tortures his own people. do some research hussein, and im sure the "beer" comment earlier will be taken back.

Message 4/30                 Date: 24-Mar-03  @  09:21 AM     Edit: 24-Mar-03  |  09:27 AM   -   RE: One Iraqi-american & a bird

Zazza

What nuclear capabilities?

Yes, Sadaam is one evil bastard, one of many... one of many who have been helped into and maintained in power by the US, because it suited their 'national interests', just as the war now is motivated not by 'helping the Iraqi people' but by those same interests.

And i certianly don't 'hate' america. I hate the evil psychotic murderers that have hijacked US foreign policy, but the american people have always espoused truth and justice.

Power to them and their cause.

Message 5/30                 Date: 24-Mar-03  @  09:28 AM   -   RE: One Iraqi-american & a bird

Jon

Well, so much for a decent thread when zazza wants to have a wank all over it  

Message 6/30                 Date: 24-Mar-03  @  09:28 AM   -   RE: One Iraqi-american & a bird

Broken Silence

that's what this is all about, nuclear capabilities, we dont really care about bioterrorism. once one country sets off a nuke, they all do and guess what happens. the media is using that as a threat to pursuade the public to have better feelings on the war and make it seem like sadaam is striking "close to home." it really has all to do with the big shit, nuclear weapons.

we're not just playing the big brother here, which is why most people think we shouldnt be there. we are saving our ass from getting nuked in the future.

i (being serious and not trying to be a jackass) think you most likely already know this, because you seem to have done alot of research to back up your point.

i also want to say again that im not attacking you in any way, this is merely a discusion and dont mean to be coming across as rude because i think my earlier post kinda did.

Message 7/30                 Date: 24-Mar-03  @  09:29 AM   -   RE: One Iraqi-american & a bird

Zazza

Tightly argued Jon  

Message 8/30                 Date: 24-Mar-03  @  09:30 AM   -   RE: One Iraqi-american & a bird

Jon

Not a complement just to clue you in.

It's okay to stay on topic junior.

Message 9/30                 Date: 24-Mar-03  @  09:34 AM   -   RE: One Iraqi-american & a bird

Zazza

Hmmm...

Message 10/30                 Date: 24-Mar-03  @  09:51 AM     Edit: 24-Mar-03  |  09:55 AM   -   RE: One Iraqi-american & a bird

psylichon

what exactly is the "topic" jon? Is the "bird" supposed to represent all of the anti-war sentiment? Give me a break!

psy

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 30 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum