0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Iraqis don't WANT the war on Saddam

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/26                 Date: 23-Mar-03  @  02:09 PM   -   Iraqis don't WANT the war on Saddam

Bastiaan

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Some of the Iraqis he interviewed on camera "told me they would commit suicide if American bombing didn't start. They were willing to see their homes demolished to gain their freedom from Saddam's bloody tyranny. They convinced me that Saddam was a monster the likes of which the world had not seen since Stalin and Hitler. He and his sons are sick sadists. Their tales of slow torture and killing made me ill, such as people put in a huge shredder for plastic products, feet first so they could hear their screams as bodies got chewed up from foot to head."

http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=20030321-023627-5923r

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/26                 Date: 23-Mar-03  @  02:59 PM   -   RE: Iraqis don't WANT the war on Saddam

Def Z

Link?:  No link

I didn't read it (some excerpts were read on sports radio here in Boston, MA), but there is a pretty interesting article about one of Saddams sons and how he manages his duties as president of the Iraqi olympic team. Eye-opening. The man and his son ARE monsters. If Saddam weren't such a horrid human, I'd be protesting along with many of the folks on this site.

Message 3/26                 Date: 23-Mar-03  @  03:03 PM   -   RE: Iraqis don't WANT the war on Saddam

Def Z

Sorry - it's in Sports Illustrated.

Message 4/26                 Date: 23-Mar-03  @  04:04 PM   -   RE: Iraqis don't WANT the war on Saddam

Zazza

Like no-one has been tortured at the hands of the US, CIA etc ...

Message 5/26                 Date: 23-Mar-03  @  04:14 PM     Edit: 23-Mar-03  |  04:16 PM   -   RE: Iraqis don't WANT the war on Saddam

psylichon

Geez, zazza, just admit that Sadaam is a bad man, then you can go on protesting.

I'm against the war, but comparing U.S. atrocities to those of Sadaam is kinda laughable.

Message 6/26                 Date: 23-Mar-03  @  04:43 PM     Edit: 23-Mar-03  |  04:48 PM   -   RE: Iraqis don't WANT the war on Saddam

Zazza

Unfortunately it isn't...

Remember agent orange, carpet bombing in Vietnam?

How many people were killed by General Pinochet who was placeed and maintained in power by the CIA, then headed by george bush sr.

Panama?

Nicuragua?

Uruguay?

Oliver North?

Sadaam is small beer in comparison..

Don't believe your own media..

http://www.phi-corps.org/global.htm

'Overall, American covert operations in Latin America helped in the murder of over one million civilians. '

http://www.workers.org/ww/2003/cia0116.php

http://www.lakota.clara.net/myths/Berios.html

etc etc etc etc...

Here's a timeline of the CIA's 'niceness' over the last 50 years:

http://www.korpios.org/resurgent/CIAtimeline.html

The reason you think George Bush is 'nicer' than Sadaam is that you are a US citizen and are never told these things...

Don't be naive.. research.. and be sure to have a sick bag handy...

Message 7/26                 Date: 23-Mar-03  @  05:01 PM   -   RE: Iraqis don't WANT the war on Saddam

Zazza

Latin America's death squad leaders were trained right in the US, at Fort Benning, Georgia's School of the Americas. It's too sickening to describe the tidal wave of blood these bastards unleashed, so I'll chose just one date, one place: Dec. 11, 1981, El Mazote.

During Vice President (GHW) Bush's watch (Reagan wasn't exactly awake) a dozen US-backed paramilitary troops rounded up the inhabitants of this small, El Salvadorian village and gunned them down. The mass grave yielded 900 men, women and children. 131 children under 12 years, three infants under three months. One woman, Rufina Amaya, survived by scrambling under nearby bushes as her children screamed: "Mama, they're killing us." Ten of the 12 murderers were recent graduates of the School of the Americas.

Message 8/26                 Date: 23-Mar-03  @  05:22 PM     Edit: 23-Mar-03  |  05:24 PM   -   RE: Iraqis don't WANT the war on Saddam

Zazza

http://www.peace.ca/moyersvideo.htm

For sutff that ois happening now.. check out Venezuela where a democratically elected leader is being systematically undermined by the oil companies, us government, cia etc etc

Message 9/26                 Date: 23-Mar-03  @  06:47 PM   -   RE: Iraqis don't WANT the war on Saddam

Shaz

Sadaam is small beer in comparison..

I know of someone who NEEDS a large beer, that and a huge spliff...you write fantasy books for a living??

Message 10/26                 Date: 23-Mar-03  @  06:54 PM   -   RE: Iraqis don't WANT the war on Saddam

Zazza

Well, gee, if it wasn't for the US Sadaam wouldnt be in power in the first place would he?

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 26 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum