0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Dangers of Beer

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/26                 Date: 10-Mar-03  @  11:41 AM   -   Dangers of Beer

Filthy McNasty

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

members.aol.com/matt999h/beer.htm

Funny for a bit

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/26                 Date: 10-Mar-03  @  11:49 AM   -   RE: Dangers of Beer

Steve Roughley

Message 3/26                 Date: 10-Mar-03  @  12:36 PM   -   RE: Dangers of Beer

§ï†ÅR

Link?: Link

They're both funny. I read a quote the other day-

"Drink Budweiser and it comes out looking like water. Drink Guiness and it comes out looking like Budweiser."

Probably an old quote but I had never heard it.

Message 4/26                 Date: 10-Mar-03  @  01:24 PM   -   RE: Dangers of Beer

Steve Roughley

You should try Irish Guiness! I mean sheesh... what that stuff does to your piss is not right!

Steve.

Message 5/26                 Date: 11-Mar-03  @  02:39 AM   -   RE: Dangers of Beer

pict

It's what it does to your arse you should be worried about.

Message 6/26                 Date: 11-Mar-03  @  06:19 AM   -   RE: Dangers of Beer

psylichon

yeah really.... why does it burn so much??

Message 7/26                 Date: 11-Mar-03  @  06:51 AM   -   RE: Dangers of Beer

influx

whats the diff between the stuff that is in Ireland and comes over here?

always wondered about that

Message 8/26                 Date: 11-Mar-03  @  04:02 PM   -   RE: Dangers of Beer

§ï†ÅR

We never get the real stuff from germany either. They have to chemicalize it before they send it here to conform to our FDA rules.

Message 9/26                 Date: 11-Mar-03  @  04:21 PM   -   RE: Dangers of Beer

cheddar

Link?:  Link

Bud is chech, different drink - actually contains alcohol: )

Message 10/26                 Date: 11-Mar-03  @  04:41 PM   -   RE: Dangers of Beer

Deano

The story is that Guinness doesn't travel well so the farther you are from Dublin the worse it gets. In Ireland they'll tell you the Guinness in Dublin is better than the Guinness in Galway. Now it's brewed here in England but it's not as good as the Irish stuff. Not as smooth tasting somehow. I don't know what passes for Guinness in the US but I'll bet it ain't as good as in Ireland.
And Budweiser... yeah you've got to be careful not to mix up Budweiser US (piss) with Budweiser Budvar (Czech, gorgeous). All this talk of beer is making me thirsty

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 26 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum