0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Michael Jackson

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/29                 Date: 21-Feb-03  @  01:06 PM   -   Michael Jackson

Broken Silence

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

My God how did someone not say anything about him yet!

so....wat do yall think?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/29                 Date: 21-Feb-03  @  01:25 PM   -   RE: Michael Jackson

steef

he's undoubtedly a very odd man.

Message 3/29                 Date: 21-Feb-03  @  02:28 PM   -   RE: Michael Jackson

bedwyr

Link?: Link

anyone would think you and him were twins steef

i've got a totally unoriginal take on mr jackson : off the wall - fantastic

Message 4/29                 Date: 21-Feb-03  @  03:10 PM   -   RE: Michael Jackson

Steve Roughley

He is truly screwed. There is no doubt in that. Otherwise he seems like such a nice, bright fella! He just didn't stand a chance, poor bugger. I hated the interviewers technique. He was treating the poor bloke in quite a distastefull manner.

But Michael seems cool.

Steve.

Message 5/29                 Date: 21-Feb-03  @  03:59 PM   -   RE: Michael Jackson

micromusic

i didn't watch it last night, but i taped it. i caught a minute here & there, all i can say is that it's time to fire up my sampler. hehe.

Message 6/29                 Date: 21-Feb-03  @  04:12 PM   -   RE: Michael Jackson

Quincy Jones

Who's Michael Jackson?

Message 7/29                 Date: 21-Feb-03  @  04:32 PM   -   RE: Michael Jackson

Zazza

That guy you made a lot of money off Quincy...

Message 8/29                 Date: 21-Feb-03  @  04:39 PM   -   RE: Michael Jackson

psylichon

oh there are many volumes of psychological analysis to be written of Michael Jackson. I really feel for the man, he's destroyed his face (I mean what a literal nightmare... I've had that dream where I have this little cut on my face, and I start peeling away and before ya know it I'm bawling because I tore my fucking face off.... scary shit!!) and he's created this fairytale lifestyle that, frankly, is just sad.

With all the "joy" and "love" he exudes, it is ever more apparent that he is trying to compensate for a hole in his heart that will never be filled. Feel sorry for him.

Then put in "Off the Wall" and really feel sorry for him. Can you imagine if he could have kept the talent level/appearance he had for that album? He'd rule the fucking world.

psy

Message 9/29                 Date: 21-Feb-03  @  04:42 PM   -   RE: Michael Jackson

psylichon

Oh and the pedophilia thing? Jackson is a textbook example and I'm amazed he gets away with it.

"Oh stop! Michael just loves children, it's all he cares about. He'd do anything for them because they are his focus, the only thing he lives for!"

Again, go read that textbook on pedophilia and recognize...

I can't believe those mothers let their sons sleep over there. [shudder]

psy

Message 10/29                 Date: 21-Feb-03  @  05:28 PM   -   RE: Michael Jackson

Paullyboy4

HAHAHAAH LOL@Quincy Jones.

I honestly feel bad for him. I don't think he means anyharm in what he does. he should just think before he speaks to the public.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 29 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum