0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: massive Attack

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/33                 Date: 16-Feb-03  @  01:49 AM   -   massive Attack

Paullyboy8440

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Any massive attack fans here? Anyone check out 100th Window? "What Your Soul Sings" is a beautiful track.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/33                 Date: 16-Feb-03  @  02:31 AM   -   RE: massive Attack

a.d.d.

i tried to kazaa it up yesterday, just to see if i liked it mind you. if i really liked it i'd pay for it. all i got were blank mp3's. no music just static for 3-4 minutes. i guess i gotta wait for someone to actually buy it and rip it, other than the shitheads the record co's pay to post up bogus versions...

Message 3/33                 Date: 16-Feb-03  @  03:48 AM   -   RE: massive Attack

PB

100th Window is supposedly supposed to have copy protection on it. The bad thing is it doesn't work on some cd players and I've heard it doesn't work on MACs at all.

Message 4/33                 Date: 16-Feb-03  @  08:02 AM   -   RE: massive Attack

Marc_D

Some one bought me tickets to see 'em at Brixton Aca in April.. be interesting to see what their stuff is like live..

Message 5/33                 Date: 16-Feb-03  @  10:45 AM   -   RE: massive Attack

milan

Link?: Link

uh, i watched a recording of their live pa once and it was wicked! even the people who dont like their music agreed that they kicked ass.

damn, didnt know they have a new album out. gotta check it out, thanks for the heads up.

Message 6/33                 Date: 16-Feb-03  @  02:03 PM   -   RE: massive Attack

Anex

' 100th Window is supposedly supposed to have copy protection on it. The bad thing is it doesn't work on some cd players and I've heard it doesn't work on MACs at all. '

Shit, it's not one of those is it? They put lots of errors on the cd to confuse the writer. Which also means the Error Correction runs all the time on your cd player so the sound quality is utter shite.

Message 7/33                 Date: 16-Feb-03  @  02:15 PM   -   RE: massive Attack

milan

oh good. now i know not to buy it if thats the truth... death to record companies >:[

Message 8/33                 Date: 16-Feb-03  @  02:28 PM   -   RE: massive Attack

PB

Its so damn good though. The idea of copy protection drove me off but I couldn't help it.

Message 9/33                 Date: 16-Feb-03  @  03:17 PM   -   RE: massive Attack

BJT

If you have a CD player with optic out, and a audio card with optic in, how can they stop you copying stuff?

Message 10/33                 Date: 16-Feb-03  @  04:25 PM   -   RE: massive Attack

milan

protection bit, innit. but i dont really know how that works in practice. i believe its player-dependant.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 33 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum