0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Jedi religion on rise in UK

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/19                 Date: 14-Feb-03  @  12:31 AM     Edit: 14-Feb-03  |  12:32 AM   -   Jedi religion on rise in UK

Zazza

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

The 2001 census reveals that 390,000 people across England and Wales are devoted followers of the Jedi "faith" made famous by the blockbuster films.

Could Yoda appear on R4's Thought for the Day?
Census officials bowed to pressure after a massive internet campaign to include Jedi on the list of chosen religions.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/19                 Date: 14-Feb-03  @  01:58 AM   -   RE: Jedi religion on rise in UK

§ï†ÅR

File?:  No file

A religion is it? So you say.  

Message 3/19                 Date: 14-Feb-03  @  02:31 AM   -   RE: Jedi religion on rise in UK

formant

Link?:  Link

any religion with lightsabers *has* to be cool :-)

Message 4/19                 Date: 14-Feb-03  @  03:04 AM   -   RE: Jedi religion on rise in UK

Paullyboy8440

Link?:  No link

Heh, I had a friend that became a Jedi-Christian whatever that was... Yeah we all laughed but now that its established...

Message 5/19                 Date: 14-Feb-03  @  04:30 AM   -   RE: Jedi religion on rise in UK

psylichon

Jedism is much more consistent than most government-sanctioned belief systems.

Message 6/19                 Date: 14-Feb-03  @  07:03 AM   -   RE: Jedi religion on rise in UK

cheddar

Except for the bit where Princess bird has to go to the council and say that the mudfaces have invaded her planet. Where were the jedi then, confirming this

eh? argue that Arch Bis Lucas

Message 7/19                 Date: 14-Feb-03  @  08:43 AM   -   RE: Jedi religion on rise in UK

Jock

I got a light sabre for christmas. Imagine my disappointment when I realised it was only a plastic immitation. I complained to trading standards and they simply laughed in my face. Bastards.

Message 8/19                 Date: 14-Feb-03  @  10:46 AM   -   RE: Jedi religion on rise in UK

Dominic

I prefer the dark side of the force.

Message 9/19                 Date: 16-Feb-03  @  12:18 AM   -   RE: Jedi religion on rise in UK

pongoid

You don't know the power of the dark side.

Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed.

Join me and we will bring order to the galaxy!

Message 10/19                 Date: 16-Feb-03  @  12:39 AM     Edit: 16-Feb-03  |  12:41 AM   -   RE: Jedi religion on rise in UK

R.A.T.

The Galaxys in perfect order already thankyouverymuch.

Its the Earth thats fucked up.

We seem to be immune to The Force. You'd think it would be able to get through the hole in the ozone layer on something.

Pages: 1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum