0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Matrix Reloaded

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 9

Original Message 1/90                 Date: 27-Jan-03  @  01:05 PM   -   Matrix Reloaded

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Ok.. caught a link to the Superbowl trailer for this on Aint it Cool news and I gotta admit, it looks pretty fucking impressive... that AND the teaser for the Hulk...

Any thoughts?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/90                 Date: 27-Jan-03  @  01:09 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

Def Z

Link?:  No link

I caught both as well. I think Matrix looks like it could be good, but I get the feeling that the Hulk will be like Godzilla - a good idea only.

Did you catch the trailer for Daredevil? I knew it was only a matter of time until Jennifer Garner was doing a super-action-hero roll. And I bet she and that dude from Triple XXX will be in an action movie together...

Message 3/90                 Date: 27-Jan-03  @  02:01 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

dARKSTATe

Daredevil looks pretty good... I'm a bit of a film fan, and tend to keep an eye on the 'net buzz.. apparently, the script itself was receiving some pretty good reviews which bodes fairly well coz if the script sux then the movie has less of a chance of being any good (well I think so anyhow..)

Message 4/90                 Date: 27-Jan-03  @  07:53 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

influx

I will watch the Hulk but only cuz Jennifer Connelly is in it

Message 5/90                 Date: 27-Jan-03  @  09:22 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

broken silence

requiem for a dream = the most disgusting movie ever

Message 6/90                 Date: 27-Jan-03  @  10:01 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

swanofnever

whatever!

that movie was _good_; so what if it was a bit disturbing...

watch "night&fog" (or.. there's some crazy surrealist film about a slaughterhouse..)if you want disgusting.

raigan

Message 7/90                 Date: 27-Jan-03  @  10:04 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

nobody

Link?:  Link

requiem is about PERFECT in terms of execution.

anything "Matrix" related is bound to be an empty shell, coated all about the exterior with flashiness, fancy editing nonsense, and "stars"

on the other hand, most humans seem to like these intellectual voids of films. hence the proliferation of such.

whatever. stupid people make stupid films because stupid people want to see explosions and such. they make $$, the formulae work.

Message 8/90                 Date: 27-Jan-03  @  10:11 PM     Edit: 27-Jan-03  |  10:15 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

Steve Roughley

"anything "Matrix" related is bound to be an empty shell, coated all about the exterior with flashiness, fancy editing nonsense, and "stars""

Yeah, I must admit that when I saw an extended trailer to the new Matrix films, I just had to yawn. They are filming 5 whole people at once in slllooowww motion matrix time now. Oooh boy. The first film was a one off and, I felt, a damned good movie (even though the entire story, style, characters, wardrobe, plot, in fact the whole bloody film was stolen from about twenty other productions/stories that I can think of... erm, where was I? oh... close bracket), how on earth can they better it?!

Regards.

Steve.

Message 9/90                 Date: 27-Jan-03  @  11:47 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

psylichon

well they could have removed that retard keanu for starters. [sigh]

Message 10/90                 Date: 28-Jan-03  @  12:59 AM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

Paullyboy8440

I dunno, I think Keanu did pretty well in the first one. I'm not really sure where they gonna go with the movie though. I mean, He's the one - he can't die. Why are they trying to kill him?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 9

There are 90 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum