0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: how many out there with kids?

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/27                 Date: 08-Jan-03  @  06:13 PM   -   how many out there with kids?

formant

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

anyone else here know the joy of the wee little ones banging on your keys and wearing headphones that are too big for them?

its wonderful... difficult at times to get stuff done but altogether great.

jamey

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/27                 Date: 08-Jan-03  @  07:33 PM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

proximus

Link?:  No link

awww  

No kids yet, but maybe in the future

Message 3/27                 Date: 08-Jan-03  @  08:38 PM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

d

mine just turned 14. he's as big as I am so the
headphones fit just fine, but he's not
interested in making tunes.

Message 4/27                 Date: 08-Jan-03  @  09:09 PM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

formant

Link?:  Link

k has an older kid as well right?

Message 5/27                 Date: 08-Jan-03  @  10:01 PM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

Def Z

I've got my first coming in April. :-) Can't wait. Hope I can afford to feed the kid. Can't keep the studio up and feed a hungry mouth at the same time... ;-)

Message 6/27                 Date: 08-Jan-03  @  10:10 PM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

errata

I have 3 now. The Youngest is 3 years old. The headphones don't fit... hehehe. tought him how to mute and unmute tracks on the rm1x. But the studio is off limits most of the time. TOO MUCH for him to get into.

e

Message 7/27                 Date: 09-Jan-03  @  12:25 AM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

pict

4 number 5 due in March.My 7 year old is learning to read music and play keyboard she came up to me the other day and showed me a wee riff she made up herself on the piano.

Message 8/27                 Date: 09-Jan-03  @  02:14 AM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

Formant

Link?: Link

wow and i thought i was heavy duty with my third recent addition... :-)

as for feeding them, the mother does that the first year or so and it costs nothing (unless she does formula, then its way expensive)

my son (4 this month) is pretty good at the rs7000 demo songs. i think his fave is like some chem bros sounding song.

jamey

Message 9/27                 Date: 09-Jan-03  @  12:53 PM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

Jock

nah, I stopped having kids after seeing what happened to Gary Glitter.

Message 10/27                 Date: 09-Jan-03  @  01:55 PM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

pict

Jock you have surpassed yourself.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 27 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum