0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: the black hole of creativity

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/23                 Date: 05-Dec-02  @  09:38 PM   -   the black hole of creativity

psylichon

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Can I do a remix for someone?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/23                 Date: 05-Dec-02  @  09:39 PM   -   RE: the black hole of creativity

espoo2

Link?:  No link

What style?

Message 3/23                 Date: 05-Dec-02  @  09:39 PM     Edit: 05-Dec-02  |  09:44 PM   -   RE: the black hole of creativity

psylichon

any... perhaps even a "regenrefication" if someone's up for that. But really whatever to kick my own ass into gear.

psy

Message 4/23                 Date: 05-Dec-02  @  10:43 PM   -   RE: the black hole of creativity

errata

I'm down... You can do as you please. let me know how you'd like it served. Perhaps you'd like to send out your own stuff for treatment!

e

Message 5/23                 Date: 05-Dec-02  @  11:13 PM   -   RE: the black hole of creativity

psylichon

alright, I'll give some listens tonight and think about it. I may not even need many source tracks or samples, depending on the song. I just want to work with someone else's ideas for once...

psy

Message 6/23                 Date: 06-Dec-02  @  12:10 AM   -   RE: the black hole of creativity

errata

i love remixing other people... tons of fun.

let me know where to send and I will...

e

Message 7/23                 Date: 06-Dec-02  @  12:40 AM   -   RE: the black hole of creativity

psylichon

Ok, is the Saturn Theory stuff on mp3.com the extent of your online music? I see you have nothing posted here (tsk tsk!   )

psy

Message 8/23                 Date: 06-Dec-02  @  09:17 AM   -   RE: the black hole of creativity

bedwyr

go on then, i'll think of something you can kill.  

Message 9/23                 Date: 06-Dec-02  @  12:36 PM   -   RE: the black hole of creativity

Jock

I just did I remix of the theme tune to BBC TV's Keeping Up Appearances.

Message 10/23                 Date: 06-Dec-02  @  12:53 PM   -   RE: the black hole of creativity

bedwyr

nice.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum