0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: The World Ends In 2006

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 10

Original Message 1/92                 Date: 03-Dec-02  @  01:15 PM   -   The World Ends In 2006

Steve Webster

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Just read the bible code article in yesterdays Daily Mail Newspaper. It is the most interesting thing I have ever read. Scary too. It talks about how the bible is encrypted with a code that tells us our future. I can't find the article online so I'm gonna start typing it out. It will take ages though. Basically this code has predicted stuff like Kennedy's assisnation, the Twin Towers, Arifats assisination, etc. It also says that the world will face a nuclear holocast in 2006. Oh dear.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/92                 Date: 03-Dec-02  @  01:19 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

bedwyr

Link?: Link

not again?

Message 3/92                 Date: 03-Dec-02  @  01:22 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

Maarten

My, what a beautifull day it is indeed.  

Message 4/92                 Date: 03-Dec-02  @  02:34 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

milan

well aint that some news... i´m shaking already.

say, does that imply everybody or just christians? oh well, we might be better of then... blablablabla... oh kennedy must have been well imortant to be in the bible. did it predict the next weeks lottery? blablablabla...

*yawn*

Message 5/92                 Date: 03-Dec-02  @  02:51 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

nomad

http://cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/dilugim/torah.html

maybe that will help....

Message 6/92                 Date: 03-Dec-02  @  03:44 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

proximus

coming from the serious newspaper, hehe. "Use your social sequrity number to win lotto"

Message 7/92                 Date: 03-Dec-02  @  03:58 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

steef

1) don't read the daily mail.

2) don't read the daily mail

3) DO NOT READ THE DAILY MAIL

Message 8/92                 Date: 03-Dec-02  @  05:00 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

errata

The Aztec calender only runs up to 2006 or 2016 (can't remember which). It could go on further but the Aztecs didn't bother because all the signs pointed to there being no use for a calender after that year! hmmmm'

e

Message 9/92                 Date: 03-Dec-02  @  05:22 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

moonunit

well, Phobos is on it's way, isn't it?

Mars, bringer of war

bwaahhhhh bwahh bwahh ....

{insert eerie strings here}

strings  

Message 10/92                 Date: 03-Dec-02  @  07:38 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

pict

Necronomicon!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 10

There are 92 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum