0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: No Smoking?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 7

Original Message 1/67                 Date: 28-Nov-02  @  06:38 PM   -   No Smoking?

Zazza

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Apparently, on the Brighton to London line, where the trains are 'NON-SMOKING', the commuters have taken over a carriage and smoke al lthe way from Brighton to London.

This has been going on for a couple of years, and apparently if the guards try to tell them to stop smoking they just get told to fuck off..

heh

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/67                 Date: 10-Dec-02  @  02:06 PM   -   RE: No Smoking?

Jock

Yeah when I used to commute from Tunbridge Wells to London we had a carriage at the back of the train where all the smokers would hang out.

Message 3/67                 Date: 10-Dec-02  @  08:58 PM   -   RE: No Smoking?

Ameno

Link?:  Link

I think that's great. You do that here in the states, and people will get pissed and file a lawsuit. (Of course no one smokes here anyway)

Message 4/67                 Date: 11-Dec-02  @  12:02 AM   -   RE: No Smoking?

errata

Greetings from Sunny California. You cannot smoke inside a public building or transport unless the owner is the only employee and he allows it, and then only if it's a watering hole. You cannot even smoke within 15 feet of an entrance to a public place.

Funny thing I work with a girl who was the aid to the assembly person that authored and pushed the law through state congress... MOST UPTIGHT person I've ever known...

hehehe

e

Message 5/67                 Date: 11-Dec-02  @  02:41 AM   -   RE: No Smoking?

influx

I think its perfectly fair. those of us that dont smoke dont want to have to breathe that shit all the time.

clean air is a right. smoking is not. bleah

Message 6/67                 Date: 11-Dec-02  @  09:38 AM   -   RE: No Smoking?

cheddar

man your attitude is polluting

underlining immortality with your over zealous paper morality

i have put up with your foul opinion stinking up my psyche and possibly giving me long term inhibitions about whatever it is you are thinking about. JEESUS think about what you are thinking

"Do you know what this stuff does to kids"

Message 7/67                 Date: 11-Dec-02  @  09:40 AM   -   RE: No Smoking?

cheddar

too many people with too much time and too many lawyers

progression, to where...?

Message 8/67                 Date: 11-Dec-02  @  11:24 AM   -   RE: No Smoking?

influx

"man your attitude is polluting "

mine?

I never said shit about morality. I wanna breathe clean air in a public space. go smoke outside. shouldnt even need to be a law

Message 9/67                 Date: 11-Dec-02  @  11:49 AM   -   RE: No Smoking?

xoxos

Link?: Link

smoking is a natural right, as is paving the entire earth and mass producing until there's no room for anythnig else.

"i'm sick of that. tv tells me environmentalism is just another attitude in this crazy, mixed up, jolly human potpourri of attitudes and opinions. that means i can ignore what you're saying."

Message 10/67                 Date: 11-Dec-02  @  04:11 PM   -   RE: No Smoking?

k

clean air my arse! - it's just an excuse for nasty fucked up people to come down on others and feel all self righteous & smug - you dont see those same dozy fucks writing or protesting etc to the gov't about the INVISIBLE air pollution that's really fucking them or their kids up do you?... NO you don't!... they are all driving round in some fucking gas-guzzling 4x4 or space-waggon with a sticker on it saying: "BACK OFF - BABY ON BOARD!", "SAVE THE RAINFORESTS" or "SAVE THE FUCKING WHALE" or some such crap.

like these dweeb middle-class mums and all their 'smoking round my kid' bollox... then every day they strap them in a seat and fill their lungs with pollution while they drive them round town all day... AND they LIVE in a city, enforcing pollution on their childen because they are too snotty to move out of town and take a menial job in a supermarket or something.

Even if it'd benefit their kids to move out, their 'power-job' and all the rest of that city-life stuff is more important THEN than their fucking brat's lungs... so they stick in the city making up all sorts of brainy 'intellectual' reasons WHY their job is SO important that their kids HAVE to suffer breathing in tons of lead and other toxic fumes, yet YOUR cigarette is going to destroy their precious little kiddies life or 'ruin' their evening etc... yeah right!.. it's just Victorian style 'swooning' for the new millenium.

they can all fuck off imo, bunch of idiots. 200 years ago they'd be rounding people up for wtchcraft - it's just another modern urban myth pile of crap all that anti 'smoking' rubbish, and particularly I might add, it seems to be practiced by societies which have the absolutely WORST record for treating people nicely and fairly who are lower in society. It's just a fucking middle-class power game, cos smokers tend to be working class nowadays mostly.

also almost ALL the great scientists, writers, inventors, academics and others who created shit in the past, from Einstein or Lewis to the crew of Nasa or IBM or whoever etc have all smoked... Now those people are banished from institutional life and replaced by squeeky-clean brainwashed dweebs who fill in ineffectual 'target' forms all day.... fucking bunch of idiots... and look at the brave new world we have, all whitewashed on the outside and sanitary, and corrupt as fuck under the surface.

rubbish I say!!... NO-ONE used to complain about smoking but it's the new ethic like as if it's suddenly cool to call people 'niggers' or whatever... fucking rediculous, people are CONDITIONED to elicit that response, but ask them to provide ONE SINGLE scrap of evidence about any ill effects compared to that which they already are effected by daily and they can't cos they just knee-jerk and trumpet that shit without even thinking.

THAT is how STUPID people have become nowadays. 'smoking will kill you'... what a load of fucking shite. Of ALL the people I know who died NOT ONE died from smoking, even the ones who smoked!! - and also add the ones who gave up and then died of something else!!... I know people who have been killed by cars (several people I know died in crashes), trucks (my uncle was mowed down by a juggernaut), bikes (my mate ran down on a crossing), motorbikes (several mates died in crashes), 2 I know drowned, a few died of using badly cut heroin, one died of motor neuron disease, some died of cancer of the: bowels, prostrate, stomach, brain, another few died of heart attacks/disease (they DIDN'T smoke) etc etc... not one single SMOKING related death out of about 30 people or so I know who died!

I'm NOT saying smoking isn't BAD for you, of course it is, but so are MANY things we take for granted.

it's all just part again, of this brave-new-world ethic which these idiots preach....

that THEY in some way can DETERMINE the time and method of their own death... That is the most arrogant & rediculous thing I ever heard in my whole life & just further goes to show that our society is actualy completely INSANE.

"Yes that's right!.. I will decide when & how I die!!"

ha ha ha LOL!!! - do me a favour... You're bigger than 'God' or the force of the universe now are you!?.. what utter and total dimwitted arrogance!

people in the west are TRULY fucked up in the head it has to be said, and sadly the rest of the world seems to be following their truly terrible example..

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 7

There are 67 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum