0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: they killed bond!

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/38                 Date: 17-Nov-02  @  02:09 PM   -   they killed bond!

milan

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

just heard madonna's song for the new bond movie! utter rubish!!! sad to hear a great theme like that completely ruined and cast aside in favour of someones product placement strategy... the original melody was probably too good for her and her producers anyway... bah!

james bond my ass :P

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/38                 Date: 17-Nov-02  @  10:06 PM   -   RE: they killed bond!

xoxos

cop shop. be a good boy.

Message 3/38                 Date: 17-Nov-02  @  11:42 PM   -   RE: they killed bond!

Sean Connery

Link?:  No link

Well smack my bitch up! They killed bond when they put Pierce Brosnan in the role, after all he never even gets his hair messed up, secret agent? He's more like a smarmy estate agent.

Message 4/38                 Date: 18-Nov-02  @  12:29 AM   -   RE: they killed bond!

psylichon

i KNOW i'm gonna get shit about this, but connery fuckin' sucks. I hate old bonds. mumble-mouth slurrin' dumbass. at least brosnan has style.

flame on, bond geeks.

psylichon

Message 5/38                 Date: 18-Nov-02  @  07:09 AM   -   RE: they killed bond!

cheddar

Link?:  Link

have some shit.

He defined the role, check the books, Brocolli et al knew, but com on Psy, SC was always the man. well before purse lip stepped in with equal rights and remote control, SC 'felt' the evil of his opponents, knew the code and never dilly dalied when it came to hitting a woman

Message 6/38                 Date: 18-Nov-02  @  07:20 AM   -   RE: they killed bond!

cheddar

Link?:  Link

...mumblin you say

SC taught Barry White everyhting he knew, I know - I saw his enunciation answer paper (he did alright-)

Message 7/38                 Date: 18-Nov-02  @  06:07 PM   -   RE: they killed bond!

99devils

i KNOW i'm gonna get shit about this, but connery fuckin' sucks. I hate old bonds. mumble-mouth slurrin' dumbass. at least brosnan has style.

I thought Timothy Dalton was the best one personally... I read all the books when I was a kid.. The picture in my head looked a lot like Dalton.

-Craig

Message 8/38                 Date: 18-Nov-02  @  06:08 PM   -   RE: they killed bond!

Ghost

PB is really good.... he's a great modern Bond. SC was a time and a place, and it's all over now.... all that shit's too campy now...

Message 9/38                 Date: 18-Nov-02  @  07:25 PM   -   RE: they killed bond!

milan

no no no... roger moore was the classic bond of my childhood. he´s the real deal!

Message 10/38                 Date: 18-Nov-02  @  11:47 PM   -   RE: they killed bond!

Roger More

Link?:  No link

I'd like to pierce Brosnan, with my walther ppk

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 38 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum