0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: 100 best selling...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message 1/44                 Date: 17-Nov-02  @  12:00 AM     Edit: 17-Nov-02  |  12:53 AM   -   100 best selling...

Steve Roughley

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Good to see Queen at No. 3 for Bohemian Rapsody. But putting all those other records together like that and understanding that they are owned by a great deal of the population... I mean... Christ! Psychotic springs instantly to mind.

Regards.

Steve.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/44                 Date: 17-Nov-02  @  01:52 AM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

R.A.T.

I got bored and got on my PC instead. What was no1 ?

Message 3/44                 Date: 17-Nov-02  @  02:40 AM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

j-type

Link?:  Link

didn't see past Queen @ 3 but #1 must surely have been that Elton John Diana tribute single.

Message 4/44                 Date: 17-Nov-02  @  11:23 AM     Edit: 17-Nov-02  |  02:20 PM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

Steve Roughley

It sure was. Elton bloody Twat-Face. You know those people that you just absolutely hate with a deep visceral passion... well... what I'd like to do to Elton bloody John (grrrrrrr)   (And Ant & Dec while were at it!)

Regards.

Steve.

Message 5/44                 Date: 17-Nov-02  @  01:08 PM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

Moujik

Link?:  Link

I think it demonstrated how sad that it was the biggest SELLING records - Stevie Wonder only getting on there with Just Called To Say I Love You....

Wot, no Abba?!

Message 6/44                 Date: 17-Nov-02  @  05:05 PM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

Def Z

Abba can rot...

Message 7/44                 Date: 17-Nov-02  @  11:38 PM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

Reginald Dwight

Hey go easy on that Elton John fellow, I heard he makes some phat tunes, he did the score to Disneys "The Loin Queen", and all that stuff about him drinking his own sperm thru a straw from his lover David Caresh's ass is a vicious rumour. And anyone who likes flowers and has such exquisite taste must be ok I reckon.

Message 8/44                 Date: 18-Nov-02  @  12:33 AM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

psylichon

Link?: Link

yeah, he's funny 'cause he's gay.

grow up, reg.

psylichon

Message 9/44                 Date: 18-Nov-02  @  11:30 AM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

xoxos

Link?: Link

i like how he works david khoresh in there.. you can bash him for being a bible thumper, but don't bsh him for being a seperatist 'weirdo' or i'll smash your bloody face in.

yeah! let's get that social engineering going!

Message 10/44                 Date: 18-Nov-02  @  11:40 AM     Edit: 18-Nov-02  |  11:44 AM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

Steve Roughley

Bash who for being a Bible thumper??? I just don't like greedy elitist prats!

Regards.

Steve.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 44 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum