0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: why i am happy about the elections

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

Original Message 1/122                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  01:21 PM   -   why i am happy about the elections

formant

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

this probably fits into the category K doesn't want posted here.

so fair warning... if you are offended by the topic of abortion quit reading. and take this point: i am not telling you what to believe, i am telling you what i believe so take it for what it is, an opinion.

ok i think that the republicans gaining control of the senate is the absolute most important thing to ever happen in the past 30 years.

this means that bush gets to appoint judges without having them blocked left and right. so just as clinton did before him, bush can put people into positions of power who are anti-abortion.

i think that abortion is the biggest travesty against human life in america since slavery.

just as the white slave owners of the blacks said that they were not human and thereby justified thier actions in pursuit of wealth i see the same thing happening today.

then it was 'these slaves are not humans therefore to gain wealth and happiness we will abuse them and do as we please with them... since they are not humans they have no rights'

today i see people saying the same thing:

'it doesn't matter that i have created a baby because it isn't a human being. i need to go to college/work/whatever so that i can be happy and prosperous. i will therefore do what i like with this nonhuman so that i can persue wealth and an easy life unhindered'

what exactly is the difference between the slave owners and the current people who choose to take human life in order to serve themselves?

i believe that *should* roe v wade get overturned in this country it will be a great stride forward for all humanity.

extremely inflammatory comment here: if bush gets abortion outlawed or at a minimum pushed back to a states right to choose america will be standing in defense of the helpless and needy.

i am aware many do not agree with me but that is fine. many people were against lincoln when he tried to abolish slavery, afterall they weren't humans.

you guys can slam me if you want (used to it) but this has to be the most important civil rights issue since the MLK days and it affects people of all colors and nationalities indiscriminately.

i hope that justice comes for the innocent lives that are lost every day in the name of greed and selfishness.

jamey

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/122                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  02:18 PM   -   RE: why i am happy about the elections

Maarten

Link?: Link

Hmmm yeah, put more people onto this horrible planet... better yet, also make sure they arrive and make a left to the 'unwanted' area. If they're really lucky, that 14 year-old mother can't even take care of the child... well, enough examples for things to follow then eh?

ta

Message 3/122                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  02:27 PM   -   RE: why i am happy about the elections

bedwyr

again, making things illegal doesn't stop them from happening.

Message 4/122                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  02:28 PM   -   RE: why i am happy about the elections

cheddar

Link?:  Link

This sounds religous

Bush and embryo research..!

Wakey wakey middle America

Message 5/122                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  02:58 PM   -   RE: why i am happy about the elections

Zazza

Link?:  No link

George Bush pregnant shock.

Message 6/122                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  03:11 PM   -   RE: why i am happy about the elections

Maarten

G.Bush sr. should have considered if you ask me...

Message 7/122                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  03:12 PM   -   RE: why i am happy about the elections

Maarten

or is that over-board? (prepares for spanking)

Message 8/122                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  03:15 PM   -   RE: why i am happy about the elections

Zazza

formant: a serious question, what about rape victims?

Message 9/122                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  03:41 PM   -   RE: why i am happy about the elections

milan

formant: who gives a shit what you think? your proclamations are boring and monotonous and predictable. you are not even looking for a discussion anymore but simply "presenting your oppinions" as if you dont know what that will provoke. furthermore, you are going strictly against what kilo asked you not to do just a short while ago and abusing his hospitality.

and about your topic: great, excellent all the better- your country will be in worse shape than ever with bunch of single mothers on welfare. even better, when you see their fatherless children on the street you can shout "BASTARD!" at them and abuse their mothers too for having children outside of "holy matrimony". woohoo!

(breaking my longish streak of noninvolvement here, sadly)

Message 10/122                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  03:49 PM   -   RE: why i am happy about the elections

steef

jamey's allowed to air his opinion just like
everbody else is.

difficult subject, but what bedwyr said.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

There are 122 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum