0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: KaZaa - hiding from the law..

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/15                 Date: 07-Oct-02  @  10:30 PM   -   KaZaa - hiding from the law..

Zazza

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Sharman Networks, the distributor of KaZaa, is incorporated in the South Pacific island nation of Vanuatu and managed from Australia. Its computer servers are in Denmark and the source code for its software was last seen in Estonia.

US lawyers are going nuts trying to find and sue them..

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/15                 Date: 07-Oct-02  @  10:31 PM   -   RE: KaZaa - hiding from the law..

k

Link?:  Link

lol!!!!!!!!!   ... oh dear...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/15                 Date: 08-Oct-02  @  12:10 AM   -   RE: KaZaa - hiding from the law..

milan

big up! thats how i always thought a business should be run  

Message 4/15                 Date: 08-Oct-02  @  11:37 AM   -   RE: KaZaa - hiding from the law..

Bastiaan

This company is not being run..it literally running itself.

*breakin' the law, breakin' the law*

Message 5/15                 Date: 08-Oct-02  @  11:51 AM   -   RE: KaZaa - hiding from the law..

k

Link?:  Link

damn you beat me to it!...   Judas!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/15                 Date: 08-Oct-02  @  12:02 PM   -   RE: KaZaa - hiding from the law..

influx

nah. turbo lover

Message 7/15                 Date: 08-Oct-02  @  12:20 PM   -   RE: KaZaa - hiding from the law..

xoxos

turbo lover is where he bites the head off that bunny. i used to have bunnies exactly like that. he really should have made his own bunny.

Message 8/15                 Date: 08-Oct-02  @  02:13 PM   -   RE: KaZaa - hiding from the law..

99devils

I believe Mr. Halford can be seen leading gay pride parades in your fair state these days Xoxos.

-Craig

Message 9/15                 Date: 09-Oct-02  @  01:48 PM   -   RE: KaZaa - hiding from the law..

Bastiaan

Hey, we got smiley thingies...

;)   :D

Message 10/15                 Date: 09-Oct-02  @  01:49 PM   -   RE: KaZaa - hiding from the law..

Bastiaan

Well at least we've got the happy smiley thingy...K you better watch out, this board we be totally 'regular' b4 u no it.

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum