0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Would YOU sell a track to POP?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 8

Original Message 1/73                 Date: 02-Oct-02  @  08:39 PM   -   Would YOU sell a track to POP?

errata

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

So I'm doin' little today, and thought I'd stir the pot!

Screw politics, religion and other coffee house banter... Here's one to really get your feet muddy.

Would you sell a track to Britney, Christina N'Sync et al... ???

Come on kids, fess up. $50,000 for a 5 minute fluff number filled with "Philly Hits" and one note bass lines...

e

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/73                 Date: 02-Oct-02  @  08:40 PM   -   RE: Would YOU sell a track to POP?

Zazza

yes.. what's your point?

Message 3/73                 Date: 02-Oct-02  @  08:42 PM   -   RE: Would YOU sell a track to POP?

influx

Link?: Link

no.

I know no one will believe me, but I just don't agree with what theyre doing, and I would be a chump to help perpetuate that crap

Of course, I am not starving, not homeless, and dont have kids to support. If that ever happened I would hope that I could find some alternative, but if it came down to actual survival, well...damn that would be a tough one. Would I die for these ideals which are ultimately just a bit lofty?

Message 4/73                 Date: 02-Oct-02  @  08:43 PM   -   RE: Would YOU sell a track to POP?

errata

me too,

but um, er... Techno is the new punk rock, and um... uh, we're not sell outs and... and

I bet this crowd's to old for this to work!

e

Message 5/73                 Date: 02-Oct-02  @  08:46 PM   -   RE: Would YOU sell a track to POP?

influx

dunno..the e-music as truly underground thing has totally faded as far as Im concerned. Sure there are pockets, but the way Ive seen everything handled...its almost all standard MO.

Message 6/73                 Date: 02-Oct-02  @  08:47 PM   -   RE: Would YOU sell a track to POP?

influx

"me too,

but um, er... Techno is the new punk rock, and um... uh, we're not sell outs and... and

I bet this crowd's to old for this to work!

e
"

me too as in you WOULD?

Message 7/73                 Date: 02-Oct-02  @  08:52 PM   -   RE: Would YOU sell a track to POP?

Zazza

I would and put the money to good use..

Message 8/73                 Date: 02-Oct-02  @  08:53 PM   -   RE: Would YOU sell a track to POP?

d

I got this little hunch they'd never be interested
in any of the crap I turn out

Message 9/73                 Date: 02-Oct-02  @  09:00 PM   -   RE: Would YOU sell a track to POP?

influx

well that too.

and Ive heard the "put the money to good use"...but...oh hell I should probably give up

Message 10/73                 Date: 02-Oct-02  @  09:19 PM   -   RE: Would YOU sell a track to POP?

Zazza

Well, if u could write a song for britney what would you call it?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 8

There are 73 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum