0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: My second track ever....

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/11                 Date: 17-Sep-02  @  01:05 PM   -   My second track ever....

hydrofonix20

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Its 7:00 in the morning and I just got this track finished. Looking for some feedback....Thanx

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/11                 Date: 17-Sep-02  @  08:17 PM   -   RE: My second track ever....

xoxos

Link?: Link

not until you listen to paully boy's track.

Message 3/11                 Date: 17-Sep-02  @  09:01 PM   -   RE: My second track ever....

Hydrofonix

Link?:  No link

What x? I'm a little confused......

Message 4/11                 Date: 17-Sep-02  @  09:05 PM   -   RE: My second track ever....

Paullyboy8440

gee, thanks for the plug Xoxo  . Hydro - i like it alot. Especially the beat. My head just keeps going up and down and it just won't stop. And that bass! Doo doo doo. Thats some good shit man, keep em coming. Ima check out your other track again.

Message 5/11                 Date: 18-Sep-02  @  12:47 AM   -   RE: My second track ever....

milan

Link?: Link

yeah. like this one too. keep it up. lets hear your dnb if you got some.

Message 6/11                 Date: 18-Sep-02  @  02:34 PM   -   RE: My second track ever....

k

yeah great!!... i dunno if it's dated cos i dont really floow beat stuff, but i like the really raw sound you have on your tracks... everything perfect mixwise to my ears, love that hendrix-y guitar shit on it, mebbe make that just a tad ouder even unl4ess the summing to mono for the lo-fi file made it get quieter in which case leave it as it is... but it rocks!! - excellent mate  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/11                 Date: 18-Sep-02  @  02:36 PM     Edit: 18-Sep-02  |  02:37 PM   -   RE: My second track ever....

k

it's funny cos when you posted your other one I said:

"i'd love to get together with that track & my metal guitar!!!! HEH HEH "

and now you come with some rock guitar... the sound you got just begs for it doesnt it!!  

what did you use for the feedback-ing swirly synth sound thing sound which is at the end?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/11                 Date: 18-Sep-02  @  07:02 PM   -   RE: My second track ever....

Hydrofonix

k- The sound at the end is actually a sound effect that I have on my keyboard and I did some attack editing, some distortion, some delay, you know the works...And yes you totally called the metal guitar! Almost all om my music has a metalish guitar for the base (and bass) of the track and I just kinda work around that... Thanks for the feedback!

Hydro

Message 9/11                 Date: 18-Sep-02  @  09:02 PM   -   RE: My second track ever....

k

love it!... you should do it live with a really good mc/vocalist  

Message 10/11                 Date: 19-Sep-02  @  01:23 AM   -   RE: My second track ever....

Hydrofonix

Its funny you mention that because I'm actually working with my friend Phrase whos an MC on a song called "Get up" that should be done by the end of the week, I'll post it as soon as its done.

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum