0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Mobile Dogwash Acid Techno

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/28                 Date: 10-Aug-02  @  11:42 PM   -   Mobile Dogwash Acid Techno

Metatronic

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

anyone into acid techno might like these tunes ... i posted them at mp3.com.au as the sound quality is higher ... cheers

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/28                 Date: 10-Aug-02  @  11:44 PM   -   RE: Mobile Dogwash Acid Techno

Metatronic

they are at www.mp3.com.au/mobiledogwash by the way :-)

Message 3/28                 Date: 11-Aug-02  @  12:27 PM   -   RE: Mobile Dogwash Acid Techno

proximus

hey, I think it's pretty cool. Listening to skidmarks right now.. I would go crazy to this if I heard this out :D

Cheers!

Message 4/28                 Date: 11-Aug-02  @  02:54 PM   -   RE: Mobile Dogwash Acid Techno

Metatronic

Link?:  Link

cheers, mate - we have played all the tracks out, and it is wicked to see people going nuts to your tracks !!
total bonus to the fun of writing them !!

Message 5/28                 Date: 11-Aug-02  @  10:25 PM   -   RE: Mobile Dogwash Acid Techno

Maarten

I *really* wanna listen, put em here please! Ya see, my connection doesn't let me visit mp3.cum... it's a security thing you know.

Message 6/28                 Date: 11-Aug-02  @  11:05 PM   -   RE: Mobile Dogwash Acid Techno

Maarten

Ohh, I see a track-listing under your profile but there's no audio-file uploaded... thought I'd let you know.

Message 7/28                 Date: 12-Aug-02  @  05:58 PM   -   RE: Mobile Dogwash Acid Techno

Metatronic

Link?:  Link

maarten, i was just listening to one of your tunes, thinking you might like some of mine ... fucked up alien acid techno ... i tried posting at dancetech, but my tunes are encoded too high quality so it did not work ... i used a demo mp3 encoder that was only good for five uses, and have not got another encoder to make different wuality copied with yet ... they are posted at mp3.com.au, not mp3.com, it is an ozzie site, not the american site ... good luck downloading them !

Message 8/28                 Date: 12-Aug-02  @  10:30 PM     Edit: 12-Aug-02  |  10:31 PM   -   RE: Mobile Dogwash Acid Techno

Maarten

hehe... ok, you got me... I'll have a listen tommorow (no time now). And uh, 'bout you're remark in the other thread, have a listen to my "A paradox to silence", you might like that one better > .

Message 9/28                 Date: 12-Aug-02  @  10:49 PM     Edit: 12-Aug-02  |  10:50 PM   -   RE: Mobile Dogwash Acid Techno

bedwyr

ftp://ftp.darmstadt.gmd.de/pub/pc/win95/audio/mp3/encoder/lame/gui/razorlame.zip

^ it's free, and does the job, for mp3.com.au, and here  

unless, you're on a mac ...

Message 10/28                 Date: 13-Aug-02  @  02:09 AM   -   RE: Mobile Dogwash Acid Techno

Metatronic

i like it when it starts to cut up and get rough, maarten, i am not really into swirly stuff, though :-)
nice 303 sound

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 28 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum