0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: another weird one

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/11                 Date: 05-Aug-02  @  05:52 PM   -   another weird one

Etk

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Still mucking about with logic and software only stuff, came up with this Etk.weird.mp3 I ran into this odd psycological self help tape thing and made a weird track out of it. I am having trouble getting the kick to sit right in the mix, not too big a deal though, I will probably just shelf this track anyway and move on to a new one.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/11                 Date: 05-Aug-02  @  11:31 PM   -   RE: another weird one

Etk

That bad eh? lol, guess I shoulda made a note that its very experimental at this point.

Message 3/11                 Date: 06-Aug-02  @  08:53 PM   -   RE: another weird one

Cloud Nine

Link?:  No link

Don't worry about it mate. I didn't get any responses to my last request for feedback. Seems the peeps here aren't very responsive at the moment (must be something to do with the time of year).

Message 4/11                 Date: 06-Aug-02  @  09:16 PM   -   RE: another weird one

Paullyboy8440

yeah, people seem to be less commentive than they used to be at dt. it just tells me, my music is getting worse or that people are just more buzier than before. (I just wish i knew which though   )

Message 5/11                 Date: 06-Aug-02  @  09:17 PM   -   RE: another weird one

milan

"The page cannot be found"

ho do u expect us to listen to it?

your other track is ok tho. pleasant sounds.

Message 6/11                 Date: 06-Aug-02  @  09:18 PM   -   RE: another weird one

damballah

can't listen at work, although weird or experimental is fine by me

Message 7/11                 Date: 06-Aug-02  @  09:46 PM   -   RE: another weird one

Paullyboy8440

Yeah, btw i like your wha2k remix (i'm a real sucker for Jazzy Rhodes)

Message 8/11                 Date: 07-Aug-02  @  03:18 AM     Edit: 07-Aug-02  |  03:27 AM   -   RE: another weird one

Etk

Thnx =), The link for the track is fixed btw. so if anyone still wants to still take a listen go ahead. The mix is still crap, can't get things to sit together properly, but hey I'm still learning logic, hehe.

Message 9/11                 Date: 07-Aug-02  @  03:39 AM   -   RE: another weird one

damballah

but it's not that weird or experimental, it's sort of a low-key dance lecture. and the talking doesn't work with the rhythm in parts. why not chop the lecture up some, let the music part take over sometimes, have the thing go somewhere, dick with it some more, push it harder. you promised me weird, now cough up some weird, dammit. help i'm a rock. help i'm a rock.

Message 10/11                 Date: 07-Aug-02  @  04:13 AM   -   RE: another weird one

Cloud Nine

Yeah, it's weird - but not as weird as I can get.

I AM MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum