0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Dedication for my new track...

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/16                 Date: 14-Jul-02  @  07:28 PM     Edit: 15-Jul-02  |  09:18 AM   -   Dedication for my new track...

Steve Roughley

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I've just uploaded my new prog tack, "Batmobeats". Please let me know what you think. Even if you don't vote for it, please give it a good listen as it is sincerely dedicated to my best friend in the whole world who, just this week passed, has fallen terminally ill from a swolen heart   Please take a moments thought for Poppy. Every thought is worth everything to her and to those who love her!!!

Steve.

P.S. Come on Poppy! You can make it girl!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/16                 Date: 14-Jul-02  @  09:47 PM   -   RE: Dedication for my new track...

panama

Link?: Link

drum and perc sound great. nice work. that JP-8080 treating ya well?

Message 3/16                 Date: 14-Jul-02  @  09:56 PM   -   RE: Dedication for my new track...

influx

Link?:  Link

damn Panama. Did you even catch the SOMEONE IS DYING part?

Steve..well..I have to say Im not a big fan of sentimentality, but I DO care about loved ones suffering, so...sorry to hear it, m' man.

Message 4/16                 Date: 14-Jul-02  @  10:07 PM   -   RE: Dedication for my new track...

panama

yeah, I did read that someone was terminally ill. But when I went to listen to his music, I had forgotten about it.

Steve, I hope things come through for your Poppy. It's hard to see someone you love so much go through such pain. Hopefully everything will turn out okay.

Message 5/16                 Date: 14-Jul-02  @  10:11 PM     Edit: 14-Jul-02  |  10:45 PM   -   RE: Dedication for my new track...

Steve Roughley

Cheers for the response! I know the message was a bit soppy, but the last week has been absolutely shite for everyone I know and I had to do, or say something. I just felt that after completing this track, which I am quite proud of... well you know.

Thanks again!

Steve.

P.S. Yeah the JP-8080 is fantastic. I used to hate Roland until I got this thing. I will have saved up enough to buy a Supernova II Rack in September... I can't wait.

Message 6/16                 Date: 14-Jul-02  @  10:35 PM   -   RE: Dedication for my new track...

xoxos

roughley.. do you like to use vsti? are you using a pc?

Message 7/16                 Date: 14-Jul-02  @  10:42 PM   -   RE: Dedication for my new track...

Steve Roughley

I used the ES2 for a couple of filter sweeps and I use EXS24 for some of my drums, but that's it. Obviously that means I do use a PC. It's a Gigabyte GA7DX RAID PC with Win2K. And as you have probably guessed, I am running Logic Audio.

Why do you ask?

Steve.

Message 8/16                 Date: 15-Jul-02  @  10:20 AM   -   RE: Dedication for my new track...

xoxos

lmme know if your email here isn't up to date..

Message 9/16                 Date: 15-Jul-02  @  11:16 AM   -   RE: Dedication for my new track...

milan

excellent track steve! propper hit imho, lot of commercial appeal but sans cheese. well done.

hope your firend gets better. it sucks losing friends like that...

Message 10/16                 Date: 15-Jul-02  @  11:24 AM     Edit: 15-Jul-02  |  11:25 AM   -   RE: Dedication for my new track...

Steve Roughley

Cheers for your comments and support. Much appreciated.

I have just updated "Batmobeats" with an edit of the track without the unnecessary break in the middle. Keeps it moving along nicely.

Xoxos, I got your message and will give it a go when I get the chance.

Thanks again.

Steve.

P.S. What does this 'imho', that everyone keeps using, mean?

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum