0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Take this...

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/17                 Date: 13-Jul-02  @  02:13 PM   -   Take this...

krisgot

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Please listen to a new track "Take Me" by Garuna here on DT. Comments are welcome.

Thanks.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/17                 Date: 13-Jul-02  @  03:17 PM   -   RE: Take this...

xoxos

am i feeling better yet, doctor?  

Message 3/17                 Date: 15-Jul-02  @  05:40 AM   -   RE: Take this...

krisgot

Yes, just play this at high volume twice a day. If that doesn't work, come back in a week and I'll give you some more tracks. I won't lie to you, this is going to hurt a just liiiittle...........

Message 4/17                 Date: 15-Jul-02  @  10:00 AM   -   RE: Take this...

xoxos

i can feel it's not working already, i might have to self-medicate if you make me wait the whole week..

Message 5/17                 Date: 17-Jul-02  @  03:57 AM   -   RE: Take this...

krisgot

Hey xoxos before you drift off into a haze of strange colors, could you listen to my track and tell me what you think? On second thought maybe you should self medicate and then listen to my track. I'm not sure what the secret handshake is for getting feedback, but do it for doc, will ya?

Message 6/17                 Date: 17-Jul-02  @  10:03 AM   -   RE: Take this...

xoxos

honestly i'm not qualified to give feedback on dance music.. i'm old and square (well not really square just not hip) and i am from the eighties. i did listen to it right off, but ?? i liked the percussion sounds..

when the drone comes in, try a nice flanged whoosh? (or delay off the crash?) ^ i dunno how long it will be up (it's a vsti, not a sample) because earthlink have threatened to cut off my page for the rest of the month due to it being 'too popular.'

it's a bit minimal, but my net box is now in a different room from my monitors, so i can't listen to it loud and hop around. sounds like a good beginning of a piece of music, but that has nothing to do with dance, does it  

Message 7/17                 Date: 19-Jul-02  @  09:18 AM   -   RE: Take this...

krisgot

Thanks for the feedback, xoxos. Yeah minimal by request of a friend who is spinning this at a club. You actually travelled here from the Eighties? Are you having problems adapting to our strange customs?

Message 8/17                 Date: 19-Jul-02  @  10:21 AM   -   RE: Take this...

xoxos

listen to 'timewarp' by the young master zap..

having a devil of a time finding gray clothes with asymmetric colours + cut.

Message 9/17                 Date: 20-Jul-02  @  05:29 AM   -   RE: Take this...

krisgot

I hear you. Or getting depressing music on vinyl (What? OMD split up??). Any time you wanna use my Rubik's Cube let me know.

Message 10/17                 Date: 21-Jul-02  @  06:20 AM   -   RE: Take this...

C9

Link?:  No link

So Xoxos is old and grey and from the 80's. Phew! I'm glad I'm not alone, and I'm honoured to be in such distinguished company.

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum