0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Please Take A Listen

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/22                 Date: 01-Jul-02  @  06:32 AM   -   Please Take A Listen

Cloud Nine

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

to the 2 new tracks I've just put up on the music page, and give me some feedback. Am I improving - that's what I really want to know.

Thanks.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/22                 Date: 01-Jul-02  @  10:05 AM   -   RE: Please Take A Listen

xoxos

Link?: Link

course you are.. wait.. you mean you??

Message 3/22                 Date: 02-Jul-02  @  10:12 AM   -   RE: Please Take A Listen

xoxos

oaky.. no reply, so i have to ask.. what are you shooting for? your style has this frenetic, aesthetogenic energy to it that is really pertinent imho.. immanentise the eschaton and all. are you trying to combine this with accessible dance style grooves? what? what's your objective c9?

Message 4/22                 Date: 02-Jul-02  @  10:13 AM   -   RE: Please Take A Listen

xoxos

it's like B9 and then some  

Message 5/22                 Date: 02-Jul-02  @  02:40 PM   -   RE: Please Take A Listen

Cloud Nine

Sorry xoxos, I'm having server problems, so hadn't
realised you'd replied. My email isn't working properly, I'm not being notifed about replies, and I'm getting disconnected at the most inconvenient times. I'm not ignoring you.

Yes, I guess that is what I'm trying to achieve in a roundabout sort of way. What I mean is I'm trying to make it dance orientated, but with elements of other styles too. I could just as well go off and produce an ambient synthrock wankfest or something. But I don't want to do that, it wouldn't fit in with this site, and I like this site too much. Plus I've heard some pretty appalling music that fits into that genre.

Thank you for saying it's pertinent, maybe I am on the right track after all (crisis of confidence et all recently).

There are two opinions I value more than any others, that's yours and Sitars, and perhaps Influx, when he comments.

I think maybe I forget at times that I've only been doing this for 14 months, even though those 14 months have been a pretty intensive.

Message 6/22                 Date: 02-Jul-02  @  03:01 PM   -   RE: Please Take A Listen

k

Link?:  Link

you'd best create a STACK-ORDER for your track-list cos it's not possible to see which is the latest added tracks... which ones is latest (i can see by dates if I access each track-page but...)

hmm... perhaps we need to add the dateposted to the tracklistings on user-pages to see the 'latest added' once it's mixed up in a list of many.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/22                 Date: 02-Jul-02  @  06:50 PM   -   RE: Please Take A Listen

C9

Right you are K, I'll do that later on tonight, when hopefully I'll have a decent connection again.

Message 8/22                 Date: 02-Jul-02  @  09:11 PM   -   RE: Please Take A Listen

knowa

Link?:  Link

I like old man and sea better. these sound like all the sounds are coming from the same module or something. maybe I just like a dirtier sound in general, but I think your stuff would benefit from a little grit and a touch of dissonance. more aphex, less enya   I like this old man one though. "big up"

Message 9/22                 Date: 03-Jul-02  @  12:53 AM   -   RE: Please Take A Listen

Cloud Nine

Thanks Knowa. You know I never realised that my stuff sounds like Enya!
AHhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for alerting me, maybe a bit more dirt next time, eh?

Message 10/22                 Date: 03-Jul-02  @  01:02 AM   -   RE: Please Take A Listen

xoxos

it's the 'aesthetogenic' you should be concerned with.. or others should.. breathing sensitivity and awareness into a numb universe of phantom copies thinning of sort of real things that once were, far away, and little phanton children growing up in phantom towns and whole phantom cities one hundred and eleventy miles across with phantom parents.. all aging copies of original blanks stamped out and archived in hollywood or washington or bavaria or on the moon somewhere, or possibly in the ninth dimension, dull, shadow phantom.. shadow clone, shadow, clone, shadow, clone, shadow clone shadow cloneshadowclonesha.. shadow! shadow! shadow! wa-! wa-! wa-! walks!

wa- wa- wa- wa- wa- wa-

what's going to happen to the people when they actually can plug in and be someone else from head to foot? what's going to happen then? save my baby maker bunnies, flying cloud, save them! dead to all uncontrived senses, whim of-

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum