0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Enjoy a gin & tonic to this

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/15                 Date: 13-Jun-02  @  08:35 PM   -   Enjoy a gin & tonic to this

proximus

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hello,

I would really like to get some thoughts about my new song. Right now I feel it's the best track I've ever made.. and it's probably the last track I make before I'm in the army.

It's chillout.. 5 mins long.

And enjoy a gin & tonic to this. Set volume to level 11.

Oh, the track is called Volumen Seis

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/15                 Date: 13-Jun-02  @  08:56 PM   -   RE: Enjoy a gin & tonic to this

bedwyr

Link?:  Link

sounds great prox, well done. maybe you could get another section in the middle that does something else, change key, or different chords or something .. anyway -

vote proximus!

Message 3/15                 Date: 13-Jun-02  @  09:12 PM     Edit: 13-Jun-02  |  09:13 PM   -   RE: Enjoy a gin & tonic to this

Maarten

Beautifull stuff proximus, drums kick in- hell yeah. excellent, nice keys... I'd love to give productive critism but can't. This really is begging for a click on the checkmark V ;)

-M-

(Now you have this out of your system you should well be ready for the army, they can't use this type of mood there, you know   Good luck.)

Message 4/15                 Date: 13-Jun-02  @  10:26 PM   -   RE: Enjoy a gin & tonic to this

panama

Link?:  No link

got my vote! :-)

Message 5/15                 Date: 14-Jun-02  @  11:48 AM   -   RE: Enjoy a gin & tonic to this

milan

hey hey! this grooves!  

good job prox, really enjoying this one!

carry on...

Message 6/15                 Date: 14-Jun-02  @  02:05 PM   -   RE: Enjoy a gin & tonic to this

proximus

thanks fellas  

I'm gonna do it live at the graduation party next wednsday. Really looking forward to it, I'm gonna tweak the cutoff of that synth line and play those chords. I don't dare playing that other melody.

That's as live as it gets  

Stupid thing is that I have to bring my comp, but I don't care.

Message 7/15                 Date: 14-Jun-02  @  11:15 PM   -   RE: Enjoy a gin & tonic to this

Nexodus

Beautiful track dude. Only saying that so you won't shoot me. :P This is nice. Send it out to recording companies!

Drag to hear you won't be making tracks for a while. Army huh? Volunteer or mandatory?

Great groove. One of the best things I've heard here. Chillout is nice. Neat way of ending it too. I liked the feeling I got from the track.

Message 8/15                 Date: 14-Jun-02  @  11:16 PM   -   RE: Enjoy a gin & tonic to this

Nexodus

um...remembered to vote.

Message 9/15                 Date: 15-Jun-02  @  12:27 AM   -   RE: Enjoy a gin & tonic to this

proximus

Thanks mate, it means a lot  

The military service is mandatory, but I've applied for military school which is not mandatatory because I thought I'd try to do the best out of it. So, I'm stuck for 2 years.. if I manage to complete the education. Hehe, as far as I know I might be back after 1 week :D

But if I manage to complete they education they will probably give me my own room the second year, which is cool because then I can bring my studio.  

Cheers!

Message 10/15                 Date: 15-Jun-02  @  11:40 AM   -   RE: Enjoy a gin & tonic to this

Nexodus

2 years? Oh well. It'll probably seem long while you're in it but when it's over it'll seem like it flew by. When will the day come that we don't need people spending time in the military?

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum