0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Back to the future

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/12                 Date: 09-Jun-02  @  03:27 PM     Edit: 09-Jun-02  |  03:37 PM   -   Back to the future

enLounge

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Ok, this is my first mix on dt. I'd really like some feedback on it.. especially the track selection. I know my mixing is not so good but I still think it's a nice mix.

"This is a dj set time machine, flava's from the 70's soul music, 80's latino pop music and 90's house music. Not all too good mixing, but aleast 2 nice transitions. Do not let this scare you becasue there's a lot of nice music in the mix. There are two norwegian house tracks too, Bjørn Torske - Jazzed and Bjørn Torske & Erot - Disco Membersa. Norwegian quality music. Also featured is Olav Basoski, Rosko, MSM and Afro Medusa. "

=]

- proximus

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/12                 Date: 10-Jun-02  @  10:45 PM   -   RE: Back to the future

proximus

*mm* the feeling of being ignored. Would be nice if anyone would listen to it say if they like it or not.

Thanks in advance

Message 3/12                 Date: 10-Jun-02  @  10:51 PM   -   RE: Back to the future

influx

I'll say that I didnt bother simply because you said "my mixing isnt so good"

why not just practice some more? Personally I cant STAND listening to bad DJ mixes.

maybe you coulda left out the self-deprecation and woulda gotten some interest?

Message 4/12                 Date: 10-Jun-02  @  11:01 PM   -   RE: Back to the future

proximus

ok, maybe you got a point.

But it would be nice if you would listen to it anyway, it's not that bad. The 3. and the 4. transitions are really sweet  

Message 5/12                 Date: 10-Jun-02  @  11:42 PM   -   RE: Back to the future

influx

heh. thats MUCH better 

Message 6/12                 Date: 10-Jun-02  @  11:55 PM   -   RE: Back to the future

enLounge

hehe

Message 7/12                 Date: 11-Jun-02  @  12:04 AM   -   RE: Back to the future

damballah

I clicked play, got some gloria estafan and couldn't stop it quick enough. sorry, that's just me.

Message 8/12                 Date: 11-Jun-02  @  12:09 AM   -   RE: Back to the future

proximus

it's MSM (dunno of that is Gloria Estefan) but that's the just opening track.. hehe.

Message 9/12                 Date: 11-Jun-02  @  12:28 AM   -   RE: Back to the future

influx

MSM? WHO?

thats fuckin Gloria Estefan. I guess its a remix? doesnt sound like one to me...

dunno man. Im listening, but...just not my style...

you know...when you drop mixes...ya can also throw a track listing then you will get the people that want to hear the trax youre playin.

Message 10/12                 Date: 11-Jun-02  @  12:39 AM   -   RE: Back to the future

proximus

MSM - Conga
Afro Medusa - Pasilda (club mix)
Olav Basoski - Samplitude 6
Bjørn Torske - Jazzed
Bjørn Torske & Erot - Disco Members
Rosko - Peace Maker

Bjørn Torske is a very talented norwegian house producer. Erot was a really talented producer from my town but unfortunately he died last year. There was something wrong with his heart I think.

Disco Members has got the most awsome bassline ever.

Thanks for listening

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum