0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Cloud 9 would like to announce.....

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/11                 Date: 06-Jun-02  @  05:28 AM   -   Cloud 9 would like to announce.....

Cloud Nine

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

that he's just put 3 new tracks on the music page, and would appreciate your comments.

Thanx everybody in advance.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/11                 Date: 06-Jun-02  @  08:30 AM   -   RE: Cloud 9 would like to announce.....

Maarten

Link?: Link

Listening to Frosted (I'll listen some more tonight)... The Crash seems a bit too much upfront in the beginning... (work, shitty speakers- I could be wrong) Ha, the vocals just made me smile on this early Thursday morning- which I guess is a good thing   Are you insulting a certain someone here? Oh well, you'd know by now that this is not "my cup of.."
Wonder what Frostbyte is gonna say about this... you'll be in trouble for sure.

Message 3/11                 Date: 06-Jun-02  @  09:41 AM   -   RE: Cloud 9 would like to announce.....

xoxos

woowoo! i don't like you/you don't like me/you don't like me i don't like you/what you gorna do/showdown/showdown tonite/showdown tonieieieieieieieieieieie..

Message 4/11                 Date: 06-Jun-02  @  09:47 AM   -   RE: Cloud 9 would like to announce.....

bedwyr

mmmm...  

a bit too minimal for me, still, good fun.

Message 5/11                 Date: 06-Jun-02  @  09:56 AM   -   RE: Cloud 9 would like to announce.....

Maarten

Why must you imply that coco?  

Message 6/11                 Date: 06-Jun-02  @  10:58 AM   -   RE: Cloud 9 would like to announce.....

influx

announce?

Message 7/11                 Date: 06-Jun-02  @  03:53 PM   -   RE: Cloud 9 would like to announce.....

milan

chocolate frosted donuts... hehe

Message 8/11                 Date: 06-Jun-02  @  06:03 PM   -   RE: Cloud 9 would like to announce.....

Mindspawn

They have Krispy Kremes where you live? Very amusing track (Frosted). Loneliness of a... kinda re3minds me of Tangerine Dream around the late 70s/early 80s (say betwixt Stratosphere and Underwater Sunlight)... I'll check more later as I gotta get to work. Nice work, though....

Message 9/11                 Date: 06-Jun-02  @  06:47 PM   -   RE: Cloud 9 would like to announce.....

Cloud Nine

Thanks for your comments everyone, and Maarten, it's nothing to do with Frostbyte, and there's no mean intentions towards anyone either. It's just me having a bit of fun.

Message 10/11                 Date: 07-Jun-02  @  12:42 AM   -   RE: Cloud 9 would like to announce.....

Cloud Nine

As far as I'm aware there are no Krispy Kremes (what is it anyway?) in Wales.

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum