0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: ++chartvote updated++

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message 1/42                 Date: 25-May-02  @  12:13 PM   -   ++chartvote updated++

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

ok ahem... you'll notice the frontpage chart has suddenly changed a bit, i fixed it - sorry it took time, but other stuff has been more important... anyways i sat down this morning with a a quality bazooka and spent a few hours trying to re-write the query & cracked it finaly by luck - it was a very complicated sql query for me at least anyways - to join 3 tables, count & total the totalvotes per listed unique track_id but only within a certain date range & group all included output columns ordered by counted totalvotes per id number... g-gulp!

anyways it's sorted & yes, KIKI is still at the top, but that is because it IS actualy getting regular votes every day, but without giving away the figures it'll only take a few extra votes cast for one of it's challengers to knock it off the top now.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/42                 Date: 25-May-02  @  12:40 PM   -   RE: ++chartvote updated++

steve

Link?: Link

nice one k, I'm off to vote kiki off the top ;)

Message 3/42                 Date: 25-May-02  @  04:45 PM   -   RE: ++chartvote updated++

k

lol   - you can actualy do that now with a few extra votes... he's about 10 votes in front of the nearest competitor.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/42                 Date: 25-May-02  @  05:18 PM   -   RE: ++chartvote updated++

sitar

I'm gonna check it out to see what the heck you're on about :P

Message 5/42                 Date: 25-May-02  @  05:22 PM   -   RE: ++chartvote updated++

sitar

Jeez, Manhattan #4. I did vote for it earlier cuz I saw it climbed to 5 or 6 and wanted to see how many votes it had. Kind of a catch 22. And someone voted for Rising Moon. I like that track. I'm tempted to see how many votes it has. I'll just leave it though.

Message 6/42                 Date: 25-May-02  @  07:31 PM   -   RE: ++chartvote updated++

damballah

gulp! someone's been busy.

Message 7/42                 Date: 25-May-02  @  11:59 PM   -   RE: ++chartvote updated++

PB8440

Link?:  No link

I don't get it k, what did u do?

Message 8/42                 Date: 26-May-02  @  12:37 AM   -   RE: ++chartvote updated++

milan

haha! sitar @ number one! congrats! and same to GoM, wherever they may be... ;)

Message 9/42                 Date: 26-May-02  @  12:55 AM   -   RE: ++chartvote updated++

steve

I'm sure damballahs around here somewhere ;)

Message 10/42                 Date: 26-May-02  @  01:25 AM   -   RE: ++chartvote updated++

milan

*hush*

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 42 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum