0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: New Track uploaded

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/21                 Date: 25-May-02  @  07:50 AM   -   New Track uploaded

Cloud Nine

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi Everybody,

Been away for the last 10 days or so, but managed to finish another track before I went, which I've just put up on the music page.

I reckon you must be getting sick of me asking for comments, so I'm not going to this time (of course if you want to leave comments I still welcome them).

The track's a kind of tribute song, it'll be obvious who to, by the title. I hope he likes it!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/21                 Date: 25-May-02  @  10:48 AM   -   RE: New Track uploaded

xoxos

Link?: Link

i killed them, i killed them all, even the women. they're like animals.

i'm programmed for etiquette, not destruction!

Message 3/21                 Date: 25-May-02  @  02:54 PM   -   RE: New Track uploaded

xoxos

alright, i'm going to do one for you now (pending i do more than fiddle with the dynamo demo today)

Message 4/21                 Date: 25-May-02  @  06:23 PM   -   RE: New Track uploaded

Cloud Nine

It describes your other half - the side of you that even you don't know exists (we've all got them). He was stood over my shoulder directing me to do it - I had no choice but to do it, I was in fear of my life!

Seriously, I just let my imagination run wild, and had an enormous amount of fun at the same time.

Message 5/21                 Date: 25-May-02  @  08:26 PM   -   RE: New Track uploaded

influx

"He was stood over my shoulder directing me to do it - I had no choice but to do it, I was in fear of my life!"

wow.

Message 6/21                 Date: 25-May-02  @  10:03 PM   -   RE: New Track uploaded

xoxos

my grandparent's used to live in the house over lloyd's bank in rhymney and i'd go back there to sleep because the room was so nice. someone or something found me a few months ago, talk about your elastic band snaps. boioioioing.

Message 7/21                 Date: 27-May-02  @  12:04 AM   -   RE: New Track uploaded

Cloud Nine

So xoxos has got Welsh blood running thru his veins - I knew it - I knew you were too literate and poetic to be 100% American.

Message 8/21                 Date: 27-May-02  @  12:22 PM   -   RE: New Track uploaded

xoxos

hehehe *hack* *cough* yanks.. (sorry boys, it's a land of my fathers thing.. wales is renowned for singers, u.s. for hot dogs i guess..)

..those thingy strings are relly nice (there's my literate and poetic sensibilities at work) if you put a hifi up for a day i'll happily add it to my keepsakes  

Message 9/21                 Date: 28-May-02  @  01:15 AM   -   RE: New Track uploaded

Cloud Nine

Well, thank u xoxos! I'll put a hi-fi version up as soon as I can. It does sound better in hi-fi, the encoding in lo-fi this time round, has for some reason caused unwanted noise.

Message 10/21                 Date: 28-May-02  @  10:52 AM   -   RE: New Track uploaded

xoxos

you're brilliant and all; odd, brilliant. plus you do xo tributes :p

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 21 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum