0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Whaa, I've got a vote ;-)

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/13                 Date: 21-May-02  @  11:30 PM   -   Whaa, I've got a vote ;-)

Stefan

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

True, my first vote was from myself because I couldn't resist to click on the button to see what happens, but now someone else must have voted !!
Completely new experience ;-)

Hmm, how come that I've been reading the DT forums for several years but never noticed the music section ?...

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/13                 Date: 21-May-02  @  11:33 PM   -   RE: Whaa, I've got a vote ;-)

sitarsong

Congrats! The music section has been around for a year and a half maybe. Maybe a little longer.

Message 3/13                 Date: 21-May-02  @  11:49 PM   -   RE: Whaa, I've got a vote ;-)

Stefan

Was just getting a little keen and planned to upload lots of stuff but I got to recognize that I never payd attention to the monocompatibility of my stuff...

Soon ;-)

Message 4/13                 Date: 22-May-02  @  11:17 AM   -   RE: Whaa, I've got a vote ;-)

k

Link?:  No link

no... the music-section is coming up to a year from when it was finaly fixed in and bug tested - are you SERIOUS tho?... you never saw the music section before??... blimey - i'd better make new icons for the topbar!!

Message 5/13                 Date: 22-May-02  @  11:56 AM   -   RE: Whaa, I've got a vote ;-)

Stefan

K, don't take this too serious. Of course I saw it. But I must admit that I as a non native english speaker sometimes have difficulties to completely understand the DT navigation...
It took me about 2 hours to prepare a DT-homepage and upload my first track ;-)
But this should be my problem, not yours...

Message 6/13                 Date: 22-May-02  @  12:31 PM   -   RE: Whaa, I've got a vote ;-)

sitar

Link?:  Link

That's great Stefan. I'm english speaking and take the ease of it all for granted. I'll listen when I'm home from work tonight. cheers.

Message 7/13                 Date: 22-May-02  @  05:26 PM   -   RE: Whaa, I've got a vote ;-)

k

i tell you what Stephan, you'd better change your website URL so it begins: http:// - not - http//:

!!!

Message 8/13                 Date: 22-May-02  @  06:37 PM   -   RE: Whaa, I've got a vote ;-)

Stefan

Ouch,

thanks.

Message 9/13                 Date: 23-May-02  @  01:24 AM     Edit: 23-May-02  |  01:28 AM   -   RE: Whaa, I've got a vote ;-)

sitarsong

Cool dark track. Listening to ADSR. Some cool sounds in there. Is that a live drummer? Sounds like it. Live drummer as opposed to samples. It's interesting musically for the sounds. Nice one.

Pitch Black is cool. It's in seven but doesn't feel odd. That's nice. Neat sounds again. Lead sounds are pretty intense. Almost sounds like a guitar. Maybe you use one in there at times? Didn't listen to the middle track. Definately interesting stuff. You have those sounds down well.

Message 10/13                 Date: 23-May-02  @  07:21 AM   -   RE: Whaa, I've got a vote ;-)

Stefan

Thanks for listening and for the nice comments, Sitar.
I try to play the drumsamples live with my DrumKat triggerpads but have a lot of programming work afterwards because I am a lousy drummer ;-)
The "guitar" is a Virus sync sound, but I should think about buying a guitar. My musical roots are in the Rock/Symphonic Rock of the 70ies...
But its fun to play those lead lines on a keyboard though.

btw you didn't miss much with the middle track ;-)

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum