0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: HOLY MOLY I'M in the CHARTS

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/15                 Date: 20-May-02  @  10:15 AM   -   HOLY MOLY I'M in the CHARTS

oldskool303

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

He he, all my trax are in the chart, I'm tops!

Whaddya mean its an admin thing?

DOH!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/15                 Date: 20-May-02  @  12:23 PM   -   RE: HOLY MOLY I'M in the CHARTS

sitarsong

Link?: Link

Woohoo!

Message 3/15                 Date: 20-May-02  @  12:36 PM   -   RE: HOLY MOLY I'M in the CHARTS

Maarten

congrats!  

Message 4/15                 Date: 20-May-02  @  03:36 PM   -   RE: HOLY MOLY I'M in the CHARTS

k

Link?:  Link

what! ALL of them!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/15                 Date: 20-May-02  @  07:37 PM   -   RE: HOLY MOLY I'M in the CHARTS

oldskool303

Sorry no only 6 of them, I did get votes for all 9 though, strange - I thought it was an admin thing at first but maybe I really do have a fan!!

Yay!

Message 6/15                 Date: 20-May-02  @  08:00 PM     Edit: 20-May-02  |  08:00 PM   -   RE: HOLY MOLY I'M in the CHARTS

sitarsong

I had 4 up last week. People at work listen to my tracks and a couple of friends. On the office list there's 1. Honored.

Message 7/15                 Date: 20-May-02  @  10:14 PM   -   RE: HOLY MOLY I'M in the CHARTS

k

hmm.. we're definatly going to have to do something about that chart  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/15                 Date: 20-May-02  @  11:07 PM   -   RE: HOLY MOLY I'M in the CHARTS

influx

hehe. cant you just make it so no one can vote for their own tracks?

god..the lack of significance is just amazing, yet some people still feel the need to do everything they can to get to that top of that chart

K..Im NOT saying DT is insignificant. I suspect that in upcoming months you will see world domination, but...the chart thing...sposed to just be sorta fun, no?

Message 9/15                 Date: 20-May-02  @  11:39 PM   -   RE: HOLY MOLY I'M in the CHARTS

Stefan

Hehe, I've got my first vote too.
It's impossible to resist if you see that vote button for the first time ;-)

Sorry
Stefan

Message 10/15                 Date: 20-May-02  @  11:43 PM   -   RE: HOLY MOLY I'M in the CHARTS

oldskool303

Hey man, I don't vote for my own tracks! Whats the point in that? I agree though, it would be nice if the person who votes has to be logged in, this would have two advantages, it would ensure that vote rigging can't take place and also it would allow the writer of the track to know who voted for them.

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum