0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: ok whose been voting for my track??

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/14                 Date: 15-May-02  @  12:21 PM   -   ok whose been voting for my track??

Chroma

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

is it just my buddies from the office?? is that you mom??? and it's number one in the dt playlist???

hehe i dint think 4 on the floor got that much play here on dt...dig that hard cz sound...casio fucking rules man!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/14                 Date: 15-May-02  @  12:45 PM   -   RE: ok whose been voting for my track??

sitar

Link?:  Link

LOL! When no one's home, mom's clubbin in the kitchen then eh? You put the asio in casio. You and Steve should get a casio show going.

Message 3/14                 Date: 15-May-02  @  03:04 PM   -   RE: ok whose been voting for my track??

k

it was me... I was browsing tracks & found it.. good track!

Message 4/14                 Date: 15-May-02  @  03:11 PM   -   RE: ok whose been voting for my track??

k

I was also particularly impressed with the way you added into ONE genre, unlike some others I could mention who think it's cool to pop in add a few shite promo tracks & add them to ALL the bloody genre's !!!... oh.. ho ho hah ha ha yes right!... I guess that means we'll find your track in every possible search then & gain you extra hits??!!... how original!!!... the fact it makes the person look like a complete tit when you are in 'drum & bass' associated tracks and listening to some crappy RnB ballad from a wannabe popstar... *sigh*

so I voted for your uncanny ability to catagorise your track properly too   lol!

Message 5/14                 Date: 15-May-02  @  08:42 PM   -   RE: ok whose been voting for my track??

xoxos

Link?: Link

well if you'd put a retro new wave category in (or at least a wannabe popstar category) i'd be sorted wouldn't i?

Message 6/14                 Date: 15-May-02  @  09:11 PM   -   RE: ok whose been voting for my track??

sitar

I only choose 1 genre and even that's putting my neck out.

Message 7/14                 Date: 15-May-02  @  10:12 PM   -   RE: ok whose been voting for my track??

k

we'll have to add a genre for 'electronica'  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/14                 Date: 15-May-02  @  10:24 PM   -   RE: ok whose been voting for my track??

frostbyte

i always put two, since i obviously am incapable of making a definate choice :p

Message 9/14                 Date: 15-May-02  @  10:32 PM   -   RE: ok whose been voting for my track??

knowa

bitraxual...

Message 10/14                 Date: 16-May-02  @  01:44 AM   -   RE: ok whose been voting for my track??

chroma

wow big man himself...k i'm honored.

incidentally, when i was mixing down these tracks, i'd just read your post about how nothing matters but the kik and the bass. i really took that to heart; dropped out everything but kik and bass then just slowly eased the faders up on the other bits. it works kids! dt gives nuthin but good advice.

yeah i filed that track under disco-house (not even sure that's right) cause it's not really my preferred style, more like a one off thing

um...who are all these people?

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum