0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: simmons samples?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/32                 Date: 14-May-02  @  01:50 PM   -   simmons samples?

bedwyr

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

hello scum.

i'm looking for simmons samples but having no joy. toms we need. any clues? (the whole caboodle would be just as good too)

thank you.

bedwyr.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/32                 Date: 14-May-02  @  02:46 PM   -   RE: simmons samples?

Drop

Link?:  No link

I'll search my samle CDs tonight. Can I post them in WAV format on this site? Or which format is best for you? Or I could send them to you?

Cheers,

Scum.

Message 3/32                 Date: 14-May-02  @  03:39 PM   -   RE: simmons samples?

k

Link?:  Link

Eastenders theme tune   - Simmons/Linn style tom hits multisampled!! - heh heh

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/32                 Date: 14-May-02  @  04:20 PM   -   RE: simmons samples?

bedwyr

oh yeah, 'stenders  

post 'em up here drop, mp3's fine innit. what's 'the' simmons kit then. sds-5 or sdx or what? i must have about 30 different drum machines sampled, but no simmons. the linns are pretty much it, but there's no going back now!

and what's that that does the disco/electro synth tom? deeeooowww! deow, deow, de-deeeoooww!

i know they're easy to program but ...

Message 5/32                 Date: 14-May-02  @  04:36 PM   -   RE: simmons samples?

damballah

yeah, simmons. I wonder if that friend of mine still has a set boxed up in his basement. hmm. there was also a syndrum.

Message 6/32                 Date: 15-May-02  @  09:25 AM   -   RE: simmons samples?

Drop

Right, I checked and I've got both SDS 5 and SDS 8 kit samples. I've also got some Simmons clap trap samples if your interested. Yah or Nah?

I'm afraid I'll need an MP3 posting lesson though. Then maybe I can put some of my tracks up here.

Or I can burn them onto CDR and send them to you. That's got to be better quality then posting an MP3 up here no?

Message 7/32                 Date: 15-May-02  @  09:40 AM   -   RE: simmons samples?

bedwyr

you can post it to this forum using the option above.

zip them up i think. won't be that big will it? maybe k will add them to the samples section?

clap trap too please.

thanks drop, you're a star. and can you do it before 11 today so we can finish the track? :P

mp3 posting lesson? eh?

Message 8/32                 Date: 15-May-02  @  10:36 AM   -   RE: simmons samples?

Drop

I can't I'm afraid. I'm at work empty handed. Sorry.

If I burn them onto a CDR tonight (WAV) and bring it to work in the morning, can I post them up via the office computer?

Message 9/32                 Date: 15-May-02  @  10:42 AM   -   RE: simmons samples?

bedwyr

that's alright, but i'm never talking to you again.

just login and post them up i guess?

thanks again. maybe i'll post some samples up to. casio rz-1 anyone?

Message 10/32                 Date: 15-May-02  @  10:47 AM   -   RE: simmons samples?

bedwyr

File?:  File

casio_rz1.zip

^

is this ok, k? i'll post a bunch of 'em if anyone's interested.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 32 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum