0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Aciiiieeeeed in the area!!!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/18                 Date: 08-May-02  @  11:53 PM   -   Aciiiieeeeed in the area!!!

Steve's mate Jed

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

OK whats every ones fav acid tracks?

Who likes those old Important, hyper hype, force inc, d'jax, acid fever, missile, synewave, SUF, smitten, routemaster, skank records?

For me roughly 93-98 were the hard acid glory days 

A selection.....

Mr Rossi - Return Trip
Dr Octopus - Dr Octopus
Brian Vicks - Till They hear they blow
Plank - Acid War
Unknown Structure - Helixoid
Solar Quest - Acid Air Raid
Trip Hazard - Analogue Retention
Secret Hero - Control
Octodred - Atomizer
Secret Cinema - Acid Come
Emmanuel Top 

Sooooo many to mention.

303's kick arse mate 

All I can say is i'm proper jealous that you lot own one and i don't, i'd twiddle all night me!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/18                 Date: 09-May-02  @  12:34 AM   -   RE: Aciiiieeeeed in the area!!!

Maarten

Link?: Link

hehe....Acid Wars, one of my favorites. Basically anything on Routemaster, SUF, Smitten... Hardfloor, Acid Junkies. There 'was' so much sweetness out there, there still is actually.

Message 3/18                 Date: 09-May-02  @  01:19 AM   -   RE: Aciiiieeeeed in the area!!!

Zink

Chocci and The Geezer, Truelove, Chris Liberator. Bugger! Can't really remember the names of many tracks - They were things like 'Big fuukin 303 stompy thing 3' and 'up yer arse, mate'

Damn. I loved Acid Trance.

Is club 414 still running Nuclear Free zone or Anyting?

I loved that place. I'm planning on taking a load of yank mates there next year to teach to Edumacate them...

Message 4/18                 Date: 09-May-02  @  09:36 AM   -   RE: Aciiiieeeeed in the area!!!

influx

Link?:  Link

jesus. I know nothing about this stuff you guys are talking about!

Message 5/18                 Date: 09-May-02  @  10:36 AM   -   RE: Aciiiieeeeed in the area!!!

Maarten

Your sooooo missing out then  

Message 6/18                 Date: 09-May-02  @  01:10 PM   -   RE: Aciiiieeeeed in the area!!!

Steve's mate Jed

Influx, are you on any file sharing groups like audiogalaxy or napster type sites?

If so check out these tracks, I've listened to your stuff and I think you'll like these ones....

Oscar - Mental ability to be different

Brian Vicks - Till you hear they blow (edit)

Plump DJs - TB Reality

Breaks on top of 303s;)

Then, if you think 'spendid' - maybe check some of those mentioned above 

Message 7/18                 Date: 09-May-02  @  05:33 PM   -   RE: Aciiiieeeeed in the area!!!

boo_meister

Yes, mate!!!

Tar ball and lung butter!

The DJs at 414 used to be in a cage for protection. That place was a regular little mosh pit.

Message 8/18                 Date: 09-May-02  @  05:43 PM   -   RE: Aciiiieeeeed in the area!!!

OnAcid

Yeah, new posts in the 303 forum  

I'm more into the older acid trax. Like Adonis - no way back, Bam Bam - Where's your child?, DJ Pierre, etc.
But Hardfloor and Mike Ink made some great tracks too.

Check the CD "X-Mix 10 Jack the box" presented by hardfloor. 20 classics and some hardfloor tracks (mixed like the old records). GReat stuff!

Message 9/18                 Date: 10-May-02  @  01:18 AM   -   RE: Aciiiieeeeed in the area!!!

Steve's mate Jed

I never been to 414, in manchester we have Havok (which is on its last legs unfortunatly)

Hardfloor are wicked, lost in a silverbox!!

and mike inc, we call it acid!!

the 88 stuff everyones like too mate, remember land of confusion? acid thunder, voodoo ray, acid trax and then a little later UR, the acid rain stuff. You get the odd bit of tranctastic 303 crap, but for the most, 303 always wins.

Message 10/18                 Date: 10-May-02  @  01:59 AM   -   RE: Aciiiieeeeed in the area!!!

Zink

I know there are still some dedicated acid parties still running, but I hope the Harder Acid makes a big comeback soon, and not just lightweight, watered down, gay Hard House crap.

Nothing has ever been as much fun to dance to as Big Stomping, no pretence Acid Trance. :D

A distorted 303 is just the most aggressive and exciting sound that I've ever heard. Everything else is gay. Even my Dad likes a 303. And he's an old git.

LET's revive acid! Let's make it THE thing again!

Let's...

Oh,

Hmmmm.

Pages: 1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum