0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Supernova2 v.2 Software?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message 1/57                 Date: 02-May-02  @  05:27 PM   -   Supernova2 V2 Software?

Pure Phase

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Wasnt there supposed to a new operating system for the Supernova II , version 2.0 ? I think it was due out yesterday?
Anyone heard anything?
Cheers

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/57                 Date: 03-May-02  @  10:54 AM   -   RE: Supernova2 v.2 Software?

chris

Link?:  Link

Also interested in any info.

Chris

Message 3/57                 Date: 03-May-02  @  03:55 PM   -   RE: Supernova2 v.2 Software?

nickb

Dear All,

OS 2 is very near completion and is expected to be released mid next week after the bank holiday.

Best regards,

Nick Bookman.

Message 4/57                 Date: 03-May-02  @  04:16 PM   -   RE: Supernova2 v.2 Software?

Pure Phase

cheers mate - thanks for the update

Message 5/57                 Date: 03-May-02  @  07:33 PM   -   RE: Supernova2 v.2 Software?

Kalle

Why should we belive Novation this time???

Message 6/57                 Date: 03-May-02  @  07:40 PM   -   RE: Supernova2 v.2 Software?

k

oh c'mon... i think after the stick they took they wouldnt say that unless it was going to happen... (hopefully)

Nice to see Nick still persevering to visit this forum too after the crap they took over the last year   - Hi nick!  

i think overall, given the last 12 months has seen some huge named corps go to the wall we should be glad Novation is still alive and got thru it... cos we get continued support for their products at least... I mean look at quasimidi!... also the updates are free in a time when the big s/w houses are all charging for their substantial upgrades... I'm sticking with them anyways...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/57                 Date: 03-May-02  @  10:42 PM     Edit: 03-May-02  |  10:44 PM   -   RE: Supernova2 v.2 Software?

gb

Kalle,

No matter how justified you feel talking like that...

Do you think you could perhaps take a minute to think about what's the most likely development if you keep complaining to one of the few people who actually work for a manufacturer that actually POST HERE ?

We lost Phill because of all the bitching (I know he left Novation, but that was later) - let's be nice to the ones that are still willing to stick around even when faced with all the abuse in here...

Message 8/57                 Date: 04-May-02  @  11:55 AM   -   RE: Supernova2 v.2 Software?

chris

Cheers Nick!

Chris

Message 9/57                 Date: 04-May-02  @  09:54 PM   -   RE: Supernova2 v.2 Software?

influx

Link?: Link

good call GB. no matter what the bitches say novation makes some steady product (altho the bass station was a bit flimsy )

the new stuff is pretty damn cool, and yes...Nick is the ONLY guy that posts here from a manufacturer (Dan Phillips was here for a while, but he took off)

I dont even own novation but I would love to see someone from access or jomox or something come around (heh fuck roland do we care?)

so props, nick.

on the other hand, though...from what I've read there have been MANY promises and not much in the way of concrete advances, so...you 'might' want to err on the cautious side and not say anything until it really is gonna happen! 

Message 10/57                 Date: 08-May-02  @  05:25 PM   -   RE: Supernova2 v.2 Software?

Cyrex / FMC

Link?: Link

Copy & Paste from NovationMusic.com:

-----
Today's News

OS2 imminent!
The highly anticipated new OS for the Supernova II series will be available for download by Monday 13th May.
-----

So, it's official now. The date has been set.
Only five more nights (here in Holland)
and it's there... heheh  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 57 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum