0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Crossed the line....

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/18                 Date: 21-Apr-02  @  09:11 AM   -   Crossed the line....

Maarten

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Added two tracks, Last Lap & Monologue... would appreciate comments on "last Lap". caution : not for the faint-hearted  

Thanks,
-M-

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/18                 Date: 21-Apr-02  @  09:21 AM   -   RE: Crossed the line....

panama

Link?:  No link

woah, what tempo is that? 140 bpm?

definitley a good dark vibe. Thought the build
to the measures was not totally thought out,
but good for this sound.

interesting track.

btw, Maarten, I finalised the remix - Sounds
nothing like the orginal at all... the sounds or
the beats...nuttin like it. Anyway, watch out for
it. :-)

Message 3/18                 Date: 21-Apr-02  @  10:12 AM     Edit: 21-Apr-02  |  10:13 AM   -   RE: Crossed the line....

Maarten

hehe, 170... (grins, lifts shoulders & head takes a 45 degree angle to the side.)  
Basically all my tracks get recorded in a live kinda manner, this brings some not so thought out builds now and then. I'm in need of a soundcard with multiple in's I guess.

Still very anxious to hear the remix man and your saying it's totally different only makes me more intrieged (spelling?)!

Cheers

Message 4/18                 Date: 21-Apr-02  @  11:14 AM   -   RE: Crossed the line....

influx

intrigued. jeez.

Message 5/18                 Date: 21-Apr-02  @  11:18 AM   -   RE: Crossed the line....

influx

so when Last Lap breaks a bit at 2:00 or so..the stabby sound..the lower one...would sound SICK with a dope hipassed delay

I like, tho, man. I wish NOTHING ever went boom boom boom boom, but...this is just so fucking aggressive that I cant help but say HELL YEAH.

intrigued

Message 6/18                 Date: 21-Apr-02  @  04:08 PM   -   RE: Crossed the line....

oldskool

String Temples! Wow, thats a really different direction for you Maarten, I like that quite a funky sound. Reminds me a bit of Plaid. Cool.

Last Lap - You crazy bastard! You're gonna end up breaking that 303! Ha ha, banging mate, might be my speakers but the kick sounded a wee bit high in pitch, other than that, as usual quality tune. Hey you're in the chart with A Paradox to silence - well done, quality.

Got the CD the other day but I have not had a chance to listen to it yet, and where's the track titles man????? ;) I will email you privately when I get the chance to have a good listen and I must do a disc for you too.

Message 7/18                 Date: 21-Apr-02  @  04:15 PM   -   RE: Crossed the line....

sitarsong

This is a great track. They'd have to carry me out of the club on a stretcher 90 seconds into the track   I think it all flows well too. Definately would work in a club. I can easily envision the crowd dancing....especially the group of cute girls over there near the right side.

I like your gif too. Don't know if I had noticed it moving in the past.

Message 8/18                 Date: 22-Apr-02  @  12:41 AM   -   RE: Crossed the line....

Maarten

Thanks for the listen (and the comments / spelling correction)guys!
Oldskool, I plain forgot to write em down, you could see them on the 'puter though. Really looking forward to your comments & remarks.

I'm touched I got you to say something positive on 4/4 influx   and sorry to have given Sitar a heart-attack...

Message 9/18                 Date: 22-Apr-02  @  12:57 AM   -   RE: Crossed the line....

sitarsong

I recovered.   Posting a track is always a good way to get your spelling checked.

Message 10/18                 Date: 22-Apr-02  @  04:51 AM   -   RE: Crossed the line....

influx

hehe. or your attitude

Pages: 1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum