0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: tech-house input needed

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/20                 Date: 07-Apr-02  @  05:46 PM   -   tech-house input needed

retroactivefunk

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

deep tech house, Terry Francis, Asad Rizvi influenced. Let me know what you think.

~G

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/20                 Date: 07-Apr-02  @  05:52 PM   -   RE: tech-house input needed

retroactivefunk

Link?:  Link

oh yeah, it's the losin-it track.

Message 3/20                 Date: 07-Apr-02  @  07:36 PM   -   RE: tech-house input needed

david G

Link?:  No link

hey this is definitely very cool!!! im listening to a lot of this deep tech house stuff, i really love it! minimal and smooth, nice production too, amazing what noise can do..

it has a good vibe to it, stimulates the right part of my brain, im downloading this.

Message 4/20                 Date: 08-Apr-02  @  09:33 AM   -   RE: tech-house input needed

retroactivefunk

Nice! Thanks for the kind words!

Message 5/20                 Date: 09-Apr-02  @  05:15 PM   -   RE: tech-house input needed

david G

hey i really dig your track, i think its one of the best ones on this site, cool music, moves your behind and your mind.

im not really listening to a lot of music now, but this reminds me of some housy tracks by two lone swordsmen (andy weatherhall), 5 years old or so.

any chance of getting a hifi version?

Message 6/20                 Date: 09-Apr-02  @  05:57 PM   -   RE: tech-house input needed

retroactivefunk

damn, I just flew back to California last night, so I have no access to my music anymore.   The hifi version is nice tho. Finally got t-racks, and this was my first experience with it. I've been doing this producing thing for almost 5 years now, used to go by blunted on this site. Way back when it was black, then orange. But the moral of the story is that it's takin almost 5 years to refine my sound, and now you say it's 5 years old.   heh heh. I guess you are the only person who like my track, 50+ views and only input from 1 person. Oh well, at least they don't hate it enough to bash it either.   Altho some constructive critisizm would be nice....I think it might need some sort of vocal snip or something myself.

Regards,
Gabriel

Message 7/20                 Date: 10-Apr-02  @  12:22 AM   -   RE: tech-house input needed

influx

sounds cool to me. dont know if it sounds dated since I dont follow this style...

hey gabe

Message 8/20                 Date: 10-Apr-02  @  02:57 AM   -   RE: tech-house input needed

thomas

dope sounds, but i recon the speak n spell "rhytm" sample from a internet site somewhere, think i used it in a song too =)

Message 9/20                 Date: 10-Apr-02  @  05:17 AM   -   RE: tech-house input needed

GT

top top stuff

Message 10/20                 Date: 10-Apr-02  @  02:40 PM   -   RE: tech-house input needed

david G

not saying it sounds dated, im saying that this sounds good! didnt say it sounds like that old stuff, just has a similar feel.

btw. i still listen to those two lone swordsmen tracks, they still sound like nothing else i heard...

Pages: 1 2

There are 20 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum