0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: he he Meagahead is a loser

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/13                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  01:54 AM   -   Meagahead is a loser

russcastella

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

ha ha got your attention. anyway, check out this website www.mp3.com/russ_castella and lemme know what you guys think. you guys been really helpful lately! by the way, when the hell is that competion winner will be announced??!?!?!?
later
Castella!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/13                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  04:01 AM   -   RE: he he Meagahead is a loser

influx

I guess we havent been TOO helpful because you still want to link to MP3.com

Message 3/13                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  06:58 AM   -   RE: he he Meagahead is a loser

Breakerbox

Link?: Link

Message 4/13                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  03:28 PM   -   RE: he he Meagahead is a loser

russ castella

Link?:  No link

heyyyy, im linked up with all the websites lol. mp3.com just has a better quality if you all wanna listen...plus i get paid too. lol its not significant tho. Oh well.

Lets all bust of megahead. LOOOOSSSSSEEEEERRRR!

Message 5/13                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  04:03 PM   -   RE: he he Meagahead is a loser

Maarten

I'll be damned to go to that site... sorry, really.

Message 6/13                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  05:14 PM   -   RE: he he Meagahead is a loser

DJ MEGAHEAD

THANKS!!

Message 7/13                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  05:17 PM   -   RE: he he Meagahead is a loser

damballah

I'll be your tunes are just too good to be heard in lo-fi. at least DJ MEGAHEAD suffers from no such illusion. got your attention. ha ha.

Message 8/13                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  05:23 PM   -   RE: he he Meagahead is a loser

Russ Castella

say what? I have know idea what you meant by that. but Ill pretend that i do. But you can elaborate on that later!
thanx

Message 9/13                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  05:36 PM   -   RE: he he Meagahead is a loser

david G

megahead RULES.
dont touch megahead!
i listened to his new track and i like it. thought it was crap after the first listen but i like it now.

anyway, if he gets so much attention from you all, it means thst he has achieved something...

anybody in for a DJ MEGAHEAD fansite?

Message 10/13                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  05:43 PM   -   RE: he he Meagahead is a loser

damballah

bet, that one word should be "bet" as in "I'll bet..."

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum